Games & Design > RM[XP/VX/MV] and Game Design

Screenshot Thread

(1/218) > >>

Ruben:
I am surprised that there isn’t a screenshot thread in this forum (or did I just miss it?)
However, you can post the maps/screenshots of your project here.
Because you want to have feedback, please comment on the last screenshots, too.

Have fun. :)

soranokira:
meh, I thought most of them post their screenies in their project thread?
and, what sort of ss are we supposed to post?>_>

Ruben:

--- Quote from: soranokira on February 03, 2009, 09:20:03 AM ---meh, I thought most of them post their screenies in their project thread?
and, what sort of ss are we supposed to post?>_>

--- End quote ---

Well, not everyone’s project is ready to be presented.  ;)

All kind of screenshots: Maps, menus, everything else.

Here is a map I made just for fun some month ago to test my new tileset. Still without fogs etc. – SephirothSpawns screenshot maker is great, but it ignores the fogs/events sometimes.
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/416/mapscreenshotxd5.png

Reives:
Stickied. :~

@Squall:
That's pretty cool, looks nice. It seems like a map that you'd fly over instead of walk in though, as walking in it seems rather impossible. :p I'm guessing it isn't made for that anyhow since you were just testing the tileset. Oh and I think the contrast on one of the tree types could be turned down.

Ruben:

--- Quote from: Reives on February 03, 2009, 09:39:31 AM ---Stickied. :~

@Squall:
That's pretty cool, looks nice. It seems like a map that you'd fly over instead of walk in though, as walking in it seems rather impossible. :p I'm guessing it isn't made for that anyhow since you were just testing the tileset. Oh and I think the contrast on one of the tree types could be turned down.

--- End quote ---

Actually, this map was inspired by the credit version of "Where We Part"  :reivsmile: Because I wanted to try my tileset, it was a good opportunity to do this. And aye, you are right with the other two things: one of the tree types (the one in the upper right) doesn’t really fit in there, the colors is too different. I didn’t intend to ever use this map in a project, but in an autorun event the player (a butterfly ^^) flies over the map. Here is a "ingame" screenshot:
Spoiler: show

Not very good, I know, but kind of warmer.

I still think that the map is a little empty. Maybe I will fix this sometime.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version