Author Topic: Toast's art (new thread lol)  (Read 806 times)

EatingToastYay

• Tier 6
  • You are what you eat.
    • My DeviantArt
  • Current Mood: thoughtful thoughtful
Toast's art (new thread lol)
« on: September 10, 2019, 11:11:16 AM »
no necroposting for me, it's been way too long!
Hey guys; I know the forum is a bit dead rn but I still wanted to drop in and check it out! I've been really busy in the past year with college apps and senior year and such, but now that I'm actually in college, I feel more settled down again. How's everyone been? let me know ^^
Anyways, this is an art thread, so let's throw some of the art I've made while I was gone here! I'll just pull from my DA Stash for now.
A style steal of https://www.deviantart.com/sekayii (Sekayii)'s style (characters are still from Emara, nope haven't gotten over it but maybe I'll start shifting back towards TtM soon?)

Followed along to an online tutorial for this:

An art trade, but I forget where this character is from  :P

Misc (characters from Emara)

atommo

• Tier 7
  • Awesomeness :D
  • Current Mood: cool cool
Re: Toast's art (new thread lol)
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2019, 03:02:48 PM »
Nice art! Second from the bottom looks a lot like Hitomi Mishima from Hinamatsuri

Spoiler: show

Yeeaaaaahhh... the forums kinda died along with the shoutbox (someone please bring it back if you can). I think there are still a few people checking in every now and then though.
The sentence below is false
The sentence above is true

EatingToastYay

• Tier 6
  • You are what you eat.
    • My DeviantArt
  • Current Mood: thoughtful thoughtful
Re: Toast's art (new thread lol)
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2019, 12:47:42 AM »
Nice art! Second from the bottom looks a lot like Hitomi Mishima from Hinamatsuri

Spoiler: show

Yeeaaaaahhh... the forums kinda died along with the shoutbox (someone please bring it back if you can). I think there are still a few people checking in every now and then though.
ooh yes, I think that was her!
Yeah I noticed that... it's sad! But it's nice that a few people pop in every now and then.