Author Topic: OMGawd Reives  (Read 2339 times)

cheyenne

• Tier 2
OMGawd Reives
« on: December 04, 2007, 12:57:41 PM »
 8)

it's really good to see that you are doing so well...i admire the challenge you have taken on...it's amazing ..just cking in to say hello...im back in michigan staying with my mother...she's not well...so i'm glad i took the oppertunity to come back here for the time being...i'm thrilled for you and your project...i always knew you were special...sorry to have written this in your forum..i havent been able to email you..
but omg your on it....

~Laurel

Reives

• Dr Platplat
  • Director
  • Tier 7
    • Freebird Games
  • Current Mood: happy happy
Re: OMGawd Reives
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2007, 01:11:44 PM »
What a surprise! o: Heya, it's been a while! Thanks for dropping by, heheh. I've been wasting my life away on this project, but so far it's been rather satisfying. I just hope I can keep it up 'till it's finished.

And I'm really sorry to hear that about your mother. . . Hope everything go well for her. :/

cheyenne

• Tier 2
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2007, 01:39:19 PM »
I'm still playin w0w..on Azshara lvl 32 priest...i just couldn't take being alliance anymore...left Nijlon , 600 gold, Talbuck, skettis tiger i trained, and a lowbie flying gryphon...i just couldnt find it in myself to log onto bloodscalp anymore... losing in AV for 3 years took it's toll...anyways...grats, grats...on your project ...working on a dream seems more rewarding that just playing in one..creating is neverending...kudos..
 ;)

Reives

• Dr Platplat
  • Director
  • Tier 7
    • Freebird Games
  • Current Mood: happy happy
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2007, 01:54:55 PM »
Heheh, I'm sorta playing WoW again too, but very casually this time, on The Ventro Co. server. Used to have a 70 tier 2 arena geared rogue there, but then it got transfered to a friend's acc/server. So now I chill there as a lowby hunter with a few friends from before I last quit. :>

Jellyrebel

• Tier 6
  • Jelly Belly
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2008, 04:49:56 PM »
u Wow Freaks ;D (JK)
NE of joo play gunz? ijji or international? o.o

Tsuichi Rin

• Tier 5
  • Nandaio...? omaiwa!?
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2008, 04:52:20 PM »
u Wow Freaks ;D (JK)
NE of joo play gunz? ijji or international? o.o

Gunz...that game's hacked... >_> I used to play and pwned ppl with my Twin-Barrel Shooter
Damn that was awsome...

James QZ

• Composer
  • Composer
  • Tier 4
    • Composer's Biography
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2008, 03:39:54 PM »
So, kan, who was that? (points above)  ???

I believe in the existence of extraterrestrials.