Author Topic: Freebird Games on Handheld Consoles  (Read 1186 times)

Eskel

• Tier 1
Freebird Games on Handheld Consoles
« on: December 16, 2017, 04:26:22 AM »
Hello, I think freebird games should be released on handheld console(PS VITA, Switch) Especially to the moon and Finding Paradise. It can have a physical release via Limited Run Games or something. Who agrees with me?

StarwindD6

• Tier 3
  • Everything's alright so long as the beacon shines
  • Current Mood: alright alright
Re: Freebird Games on Handheld Consoles
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2017, 10:49:57 AM »
The games would definitely work on these platforms. But keep in mind that it takes work to convert them to a format that's able to be run on whatever OS these devices have. Right now it can still very much be a possibility though, since Reives is probably taking a rest from all the work he put into FP. We'll just have to see what he does next, whether it be release FP on other platforms (like TtM went on IOS) or QTBV or straight to the next game, which might be a small interlude like A Bird Story.

Eskel

• Tier 1
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2017, 07:06:22 AM »
The games would definitely work on these platforms. But keep in mind that it takes work to convert them to a format that's able to be run on whatever OS these devices have. Right now it can still very much be a possibility though, since Reives is probably taking a rest from all the work he put into FP. We'll just have to see what he does next, whether it be release FP on other platforms (like TtM went on IOS) or QTBV or straight to the next game, which might be a small interlude like A Bird Story.

Yeah it takes a lot of work but I think it will be well rewarded with sales. Physical copy via Limited Run Games  or some other publisher would be a dream come to after the digital release.

vampjoseph

• Tier 1
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2017, 12:43:05 PM »

Just what I needed. To ugly cry in public!