Author Topic: Hey guys, I'm toast!  (Read 7787 times)

EatingToastYay

• Tier 6
  • You are what you eat.
    • My DeviantArt
  • Current Mood: thoughtful thoughtful
Re: Hey guys, I'm toast!
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2016, 05:11:21 PM »
You're funny. You don't know the true meaning of the word "HOT"
Lol, I'd be dead there. RIP me. I'm from New Eng. and it's still like 50 F there.
When I was younger, though, I went to Indonesia and it's about the same temp as AZ sometimes. Though a desert state is pretty hard to beat! Are you from there, Rayen?

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
  • I am an entity from the future.
  • Current Mood: creative creative
  • Discord ID: DragonMage156#0211
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2016, 09:28:46 PM »

I know that guy... a lot of people on the Klei forums know him :fezesarecool:

EatingToastYay

• Tier 6
  • You are what you eat.
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2016, 10:02:49 PM »
Ah yes, I think I know that man too

Roxaszu

• Tier 7
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2016, 11:35:36 PM »
sunny 80 degrees (F)  :seraisweat: it's sooooo hot

Also hi. :seraismile:

People from Amazon is applicable too.
Spoiler: show

Lol, I'd be dead there. RIP me. I'm from New Eng. and it's still like 50 F there.
When I was younger, though, I went to Indonesia and it's about the same temp as AZ sometimes. Though a desert state is pretty hard to beat! Are you from there, Rayen?

Lol,
I'm the one from Indonesia.
The hottest weather in my country here can be up to 104 F now (It's a little bit cooler when I was younger)
But usually it's just 86 F.
I think you'll be melting in here when you come on summer. :D
(Which is 6 months or more for summer season)

Also,
Have fun on Disneyland ~ ;)

Double A

• Tier 6
  • Double double
  • Current Mood: tired tired
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2016, 11:29:20 AM »
Greetings Toast! The name's AA. Hope you enjoy your time here!

sunny 80 degrees (F)  :seraisweat: it's sooooo hot

Also hi. :seraismile:

People from Amazon is applicable too.
Spoiler: show

Lol,
I'm the one from Indonesia.
The hottest weather in my country here can be up to 104 F now (It's a little bit cooler when I was younger)
But usually it's just 86 F.
I think you'll be melting in here when you come on summer. :D
(Which is 6 months or more for summer season)

Also,
Have fun on Disneyland ~ ;)

On the topic of hot places, I'm happy to hear I'm not the only one suffering. I live in Malaysia, next to Roxaszu, so the temperature here is just as mindblowingly crazy as it is there......

Anyways, have fun on Disneyland! (unless you already had been there in which case, hope you had fun)  :)
I'm still alive. Object Oriented Programming subject has yet to kill me. Same cannot be said for Data and Discrete Structures....

EatingToastYay

• Tier 6
  • You are what you eat.
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2016, 02:09:41 PM »
Yeah, the worst weather where I live is our random winter blizzards... Even then, Canada's probably worse.
I'm being peer pressured into riding The Paradise Pier roller coaster    :-\

EatingToastYay

• Tier 6
  • You are what you eat.
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2016, 02:15:11 AM »
Heads up, I'll be off the forums for the rest of August, though I might be able to check up on it next Sunday!
I'm attending a mandatory music camp for the Junior Repertory Orchestra of Boston Youth Symphony Orchestras (dear Lord that's a mouthful!) It's the first time I've gotten into it (though also the first time I auditioned, by some miracle), and hopefully not the last... My papa says if I don't get into the Southeast MA Senior District Festival and get an All-State recommendation (allowing me to audition for All-State festival), I am not auditioning again at BYSO next year because this thing is so freakin' expensive ugh! So I'll be practicing my butt off the entire year I guess, for the orchestra, the festivals, and for school. Sounds like glory, God, and gold  :P (and the Virginia Company)
Then after that I'm going with my sister and mama to Indonesia to visit relatives, my grandmother on my father's side, and my grandfather on my mother's side (I don't really know how to spell this but we call him En(g)(?) Kong. I am kind of an idiot though, so I don't know whether this is a title or really just his actual name. I'm sorry but I haven't seen him in years  D: ). He had a stroke, and now he's sick, so we planned this on kind of short notice. I feel like all my grandparents will die by illness. My grandfather on papa's side(Opa, which I think is actually German confusingly enough) died from a heart attack when I was little. I can't remember him, but I remember coming to Indonesia to spread his ashes over the ocean. My grandmother on mama's side ((E?)'ma, again with the spelling bc I've only ever heard these spoken) died of cancer, again when I was little. I can't remember her at all, but I do remember coming to Indonesia and visiting her grave. Why do I only know them when they're dead...that's kind of creepy actually. So now both my living grandparents have had strokes, and neither can walk.
The weird thing is though, I feel like a lot of people are adults and still have living grandparents, so I'm pretty sure nature just has a grudge against my family or something, cause I get random nosebleeds, have asthma and allergies (both food and seasonal), get sick easily, have persistent dry skin, and now I apparently sometimes faint too! marvelous. (The last one is thankfully extremely rare, but sort of recent. It seems like it's just dehydration, but that is just terrible luck. All of this gets some pretty funny reactions from my papa though. In the evening after I blacked out in the morning - while trying to put in an earring of all things - I was helping my mama empty out old soap containers in the hall and he was like, "are you sure she is okay doing that?" to my mama. pfft.  ::) And tonight he said good night to me because he's leaving for Philadelphia tomorrow morning, and to have fun at camp and "be careful". bc y'know. camp is daaangerous!)
So yeah. I might post stuffs Monday since I'm not leaving till Tuesday, but nothing big. See ya round!

Eli

• Tier 7
  • Det. Meddlesome
  • Current Mood: tired tired
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2016, 07:34:43 AM »
I wish the best in the music camp and getting the required recommendations :)
I really like your drawings, so if your musical talent is as good, I'm pretty optimistic about the results :)

As for getting to know your grandparents only when they are dead or are about to die, that sucks, I have relatives with the same situation, they live in U.S. and Canada and only visit in such occasions, I can only imagine it is odd for them just like it is for you.

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
  • I am an entity from the future.
  • Discord ID: DragonMage156#0211
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2016, 09:08:14 PM »
TL;DR

I wish you luck :gothat!:

EatingToastYay

• Tier 6
  • You are what you eat.
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2016, 11:44:46 PM »
Thanks ya two! Will hopefully be blabbing away on here again soon  ;)