Author Topic: Will you happy? If you are John.  (Read 3008 times)

Zyxrox

• Tier 2
  • Current Mood: playful playful
Will you happy? If you are John.
« on: April 13, 2016, 02:59:30 PM »
My 1st chit chat thread here.

Whelp I mean if you really end up with someone you love, especially 1st love, but he/she is just like River (w/ mind problem?). You find yourself don't understand her/him and seem like you've forgotten something. Will you happy? or say "Nope she/he's insane"

"This is madness, madness?, this is Spata!!"

EgotisticalRaven

• Leeeeroy Jeeeeenkins!
  • Tier 7
  • ایگوتیستیکال ریون
  • Current Mood: happy happy
Re: Will you happy? If you are John.
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2016, 04:45:56 PM »
It's a very good question. I think as long as I loved someone, it wouldn't matter if they had anything wrong with them, I would accept them as they were and would continue to love them, despite the problems. But having that lingering lost memory in the background might cause a few problems with me, I would probably get very annoyed or bothered by having something unknown about the relationship in the background. I probably would still stay though and be happy.
PoisonRabbit is dead, the EgotisticalRaven ate it.

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
  • I am an entity from the future.
  • Current Mood: unmotivated unmotivated
  • Discord ID: DragonMage156#0211
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2016, 02:01:25 AM »
Like what Ego said, I'd probably just accept people as they come. Knowing me though, I probably wouldn't get as attached as I would with a... um... normal person?

I'm sorry, I didn't know who else to word that! D:
PLS FIX OUR FORUM PROFILES!! :'(

EgotisticalRaven

• Leeeeroy Jeeeeenkins!
  • Tier 7
  • ایگوتیستیکال ریون
  • Current Mood: happy happy
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2016, 02:10:05 AM »
Like what Ego said, I'd probably just accept people as they come. Knowing me though, I probably wouldn't get as attached as I would with a... um... normal person?

I'm sorry, I didn't know who else to word that! D:
Neurotypical is a word that means anyone without a neurological disorder or variation. Just for future reference.  :)
PoisonRabbit is dead, the EgotisticalRaven ate it.

Zyxrox

• Tier 2
  • Current Mood: playful playful
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2016, 05:02:54 AM »
So you all said in positively. :blush:

For me, I'm hesitatingly say that I'm gonna be happy. Yeah I absolutely happy when I can be with the one I love, but I think for them their love is different.  :salbrow: I know that connection between them is simply not a love but a promise they had made. And John doesn't even remember it, but in his mind he only realize something, "To the moon", but it's too late.  :broom: The teen John knew River had something that he was missing ,then he tried to get it. He though feeling is called "love". ??? And then we know what gonna happen, but the question is "What is River purpose to be with John?". To fulfill the promise of course.
Somehow I don't feel any love back from River. It's not gonna happen until John understand her. He takes it as love but she doesn't.

In conclusion, I don't even know what I should feel. And sorry for my bad English.  :facepalm:

Roxaszu

• Tier 7
  • Current Mood: creative creative
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2016, 02:34:43 PM »
Whelp I mean if you really end up with someone you love, especially 1st love, but he/she is just like River (w/ mind problem?). You find yourself don't understand her/him and seem like you've forgotten something. Will you happy? or say "Nope she/he's insane"

Depends,
If you don't understand her but both of you can communicate with her to figure the lack of understanding, and able to work together as a partner pretty well.
I will be happy (Even if she has special condition)
Spoiler: show
Note : When you say "Mind problem" I didn't count it as a "Crazy", "Madness" or somehow "Dangerous" kind of mind problem

But if it's only by feeling something missing, unable to communicate pretty well, didn't happy with the relationship, And only bring pain to each other.
I will not happy with that and not continue the relationship (Even the person is normal). Since we can't love someone like in any romantic movie. Here in reality, Feeling and logic should go together. some things should be considered more than feeling.

The point is not the special condition on someone is the problem,
It's back to the person that makes us happy or not.

Well,
That's from me:)