Author Topic: Fanstuffs for SIGCORP  (Read 68983 times)

EatingToastYay

• Tier 6
  • You are what you eat.
    • My DeviantArt
  • Current Mood: thoughtful thoughtful
Re: When you try to make fanart
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2016, 12:51:07 PM »
Thanks Roxaszu! I do make other things, though I actually don't have too much time to make fan art and original art in general, it's always very fun  :seraismile:

Roxaszu

• Tier 7
  • Current Mood: creative creative
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2016, 11:51:48 PM »
Great, :)
Looking forward for your other arts then (if you make one and post it here). :D

EatingToastYay

• Tier 6
  • You are what you eat.
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2016, 07:03:01 PM »
Can't make new art this week, at airport rn and have to do all my homework this weekend, but if you've never dug around on my dA account this'll be new to you: This was first made a little bit after the second minisode was released. In retrospect, though, I think the facial expressions on the both of them are not 100% correct; Eva should probably look more frustrated and confused, and Neil might need his ultra-reflective glasses so he can look unreadable. This may warrant a re-do later on... ;)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 03:41:24 PM by EatingToastYay »

EatingToastYay

• Tier 6
  • You are what you eat.
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2016, 07:38:57 PM »
I'll hog the thread to make up for my inactivity in advance: The background, like the first, is a photo I took last summer.
Lastly, a WIP:
As you can see, Eva and Neil are pretty much finished, but there is an empty shelf I want to fill with mementos, and the big space on the wall. This one might wait until FP so there are a greater selection of said mementos. Plus I need to think of a good moment to make a "painting" for on the wall space.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 03:41:44 PM by EatingToastYay »

Roxaszu

• Tier 7
  • Current Mood: creative creative
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2016, 11:31:45 PM »
I don't know why but I think somehow you have some kind of Disney kind of style art.
To be honest,
I really like your style of drawing people. :D
Love the expression and the drawing style  :-*
I'm drawing some myself.
I think yours is really nice :)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 11:34:00 PM by Roxaszu »

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
  • I am an entity from the future.
  • Current Mood: unmotivated unmotivated
  • Discord ID: DragonMage156#0211
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2016, 11:38:41 PM »

I swear I've seen that before. A bit more of an unfinished version though.

AAAHHHH!! Childhood Neil and Eva! So cute! :3

I think it should be fine if you only use the more memorable mementos such as the platypus and a paper rabbit or else it'll get too crowded as time goes on/more games are released.
PLS FIX OUR FORUM PROFILES!! :'(

Jade

• Tier 3
  • Current Mood: alright alright
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2016, 01:23:37 PM »
I'll hog the thread to make up for my inactivity in advance: The background, like the first, is a photo I took last summer.
Lastly, a WIP:
As you can see, Eva and Neil are pretty much finished, but there is an empty shelf I want to fill with mementos, and the big space on the wall. This one might wait until FP so there are a greater selection of said mementos. Plus I need to think of a good moment to make a "painting" for on the wall space.

Omg i really really really reallly like these. :-*

EatingToastYay

• Tier 6
  • You are what you eat.
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2016, 06:52:39 PM »
I don't know why but I think somehow you have some kind of Disney kind of style art.
Ah, I've been watching too many Disney movies!!! More seriously tho, thanks!  :blush: that's a huge compliment for a major Disney fan like me  :)

I swear I've seen that before. A bit more of an unfinished version though.

AAAHHHH!! Childhood Neil and Eva! So cute! :3

I think it should be fine if you only use the more memorable mementos such as the platypus and a paper rabbit or else it'll get too crowded as time goes on/more games are released.
Yeah, you might've, I replaced it a few months ago with this one! When I look up TTM fan art of the doctors, sometimes I run into my own stuff and I'm like  O_O Proof that no one can hide on the internet.
Glad you like it! I can't decide if Eva looks better with short or long hair... She's awesome as a character regardless though! And Neil looks less evil without glasses.
You're right, it's probably a good idea to only include the big mementos from each game. I wonder how many will end up being in the series???
Omg i really really really reallly like these. :-*
:kardiansmile: I'm so happy you do! I make so many in my attempts to increase the number of fan arts this fandom has. There's already quite a bit, and very beautiful, but I'd like to see moar! So be the change you'd like to see, right?

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2016, 10:35:32 PM »
I think Eva looks good with both (meaning I can't decide either :P )

I always manage to find quite a bit of fanart. You know one game that lacks more popularity and fanart than TtM? Quintessence. It's so awesome and animu! :) this game needs more recognition -_-

EatingToastYay

• Tier 6
  • You are what you eat.
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2016, 12:07:55 AM »
You know one game that lacks more popularity and fanart than TtM? Quintessence. It's so awesome and animu! :) this game needs more recognition -_-

I'd certainly like to try Q:TBV, but I kind of realized that maybe I should stop downloading things onto this computer... It just randomly restarted a few minutes ago  :o thankfully didn't lose anything, but I'm starting to think maybe I got a virus onto it by accident. And it's not even mine!!!  :reivsweat: Ah, I'm so in trouble...
I've actually watched the first parts of the game on YouTube, and I've been noticing kind of a lot of grammar and spelling errors. I know that this is because Reives is not a native English speaker, and nowadays he's much better with it regardless (which is amazing - I'm taking Spanish classes in school, and even with my cool Profe I can't speak fluently at all...). But I've kind of been trained to pick at stuff like that, my school specializes in English and Art/Music; yet one of my school friends is sooo bad at spelling and grammar, and he doesn't have an excuse. Dude's more American than I am... and he's of Italian heritage. So it kind of bothers me and I have to go jumping around my room for a few minutes to cool off. (I know that's weird but I do the same thing whenever new Finding Paradise stuff is released, so...? Idk at this point) Also I know you might say that watching a LP was not the best idea, but that was how I discovered To The Moon! I bought it once I fell in love with it, of course.
Oh, speaking of which:
and Both are re-dos of one older picture, with one filtered to be crazy hazy like in memories, and the other's just normal.
One last one, I'm pretty happy with it: It's big enough to be a wallpaper, but no one in my fam knows about Sigmund Corp, so I'd just get questioned about it if I used it for myself.  :'(
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 03:42:45 PM by EatingToastYay »

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2016, 01:05:27 AM »
I could use it as wallpaper ;) I could even use it as a desktop background! :D

EatingToastYay

• Tier 6
  • You are what you eat.
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2016, 12:41:43 PM »
XD Yeah, why are those even called wallpaper? It's neither paper nor wall if it's pixels on a screen!

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2016, 07:22:33 PM »
xD Yeah, why are those even called wallpaper? It's neither paper nor wall if it's pixels on a screen!
Yeah... I don't know :reivsweat: xD

EatingToastYay

• Tier 6
  • You are what you eat.
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2016, 03:06:18 PM »
Random by-the-books running GIF of Neil (practicing animation from a book I have, so it's not actually special, but it's fan art so): not directly copied, but had to use many references. Still learning! Maybe one day I'll do it on my own, and with a little more attitude in that run  :) The clothes themselves and the hair are what I did on my own.
Just realized that I unintentionally connected this to my username because he has a piece of toast in his mouth. Also, no shoes. This makes me feel like Eva stole them or something to get him out the door faster.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 03:24:08 PM by EatingToastYay »

Reives

• Dr Platplat
  • Director
  • Tier 7
    • Freebird Games
  • Current Mood: happy happy
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2016, 10:24:01 PM »
Very nicely done! And Neil does have a running sprite in FP, so rather appropriate :)

There are some really awesome stuff here, Toast. I especially like the one with the semi-transparent Eva on the memory realm beach -- both in the concept and its execution. Thanks a lot for sharing them!