Author Topic: Pre-Purchase Finding Paradise?  (Read 11244 times)

turkizhere

• Tier 2
Re: Pre-Purchase Finding Paradise?
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2016, 04:21:36 AM »
I am bumping this thread again since I just saw a tweet by Mr. Developer, where he linked TtM and ABS steam pages, adding that people should buy them before the sale ends (and also before Finding Paradise).

This would imply that the game is nearing completion but maybe not. I would like for Mr. Developer to give us some clarification and an update concerning the progress. Also, hope you have a nice summer.

turkizhere

• Tier 2
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2016, 02:13:36 AM »
It's been 1 month already and August is nearing in. It would be great to pre-order the game Mr. Developer. I am only saying this since my university studies are closing in and I won't be able to play games as much before, and knowing that I could pre-order Finding Paradise now would keep me motivated till the end of the year when the game is released since I would have something to look forward to.

stitch123

• Tier 2
  • Current Mood: alright alright
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2016, 07:04:39 AM »
It's been confirmed that the game won't be released in 2016, so I would not expect a pre-order in quite a while.

KeterLordFR

• Tier 2
  • Current Mood: tired tired
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2016, 04:40:31 PM »
When it will become available, no matter the price, I'll pre-order it. To The Moon is #1 BY FAR on my list of best games of all time. In fact, it's so high that if we were to put the games on that list in a pile, Ttm would have reached Andromeda while the second game (Nekopara, if you want to know) would still be lower than the Empire State Building.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 11:46:31 AM by KeterLordFR »
Also, :plat:

turkizhere

• Tier 2
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2016, 05:58:46 AM »
Even if FP won't be released till early 2017, it would still be nice to pre-purchase the game now. That said, I just wanted to let Mr. Developer know that we are all still excited about FP and look forward to its release (and hopefully its appearance on Steam for Pre-ordering). We appreciate the creative work and effort you put into TtM and ABS, and are thankful for giving us a wonderful experience from your games!

EatingToastYay

• Tier 6
  • You are what you eat.
    • My DeviantArt
  • Current Mood: thoughtful thoughtful
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2016, 11:54:34 PM »
I wasn't around on Steam and such to see the releases of TtM and ABS, but if he didn't do pre-orders then, I somehow doubt he would do it now. Who knows though? I kinda like the rush of actually buying the game the day of release  XD

turkizhere

• Tier 2
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2016, 07:57:15 AM »
I wasn't around on Steam and such to see the releases of TtM and ABS, but if he didn't do pre-orders then, I somehow doubt he would do it now. Who knows though? I kinda like the rush of actually buying the game the day of release  XD

Perhaps, but given the fact that TtM has a reputation right now, and its highly anticipated sequel, as well as the publicity Mr. Developer received from the PC Gamer article, I would say that many people would pre-order it within the moment its put up on Steam. In addition, as it stays on Steam as a pre-order, it will enjoy some publicity from people who have never played the first game; this would also be seen as an opportunity for previous people who played the game to give insight about the series and direct them to the prequel/s (TtM and ABS).

But if you wanna know my opinion Mr. Developer, I just want to pre-order the game and have it in my library so that everytime I open up Steam after coming home, it fills my heart with joy and excitement and I can endure waiting for it.

Just saiyan.

stitch123

• Tier 2
  • Current Mood: alright alright
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2016, 03:07:12 PM »
The Steam page is now up, but no pre-order option, sadly.

Reives

• Dr Platplat
  • Director
  • Tier 7
    • Freebird Games
  • Current Mood: happy happy
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2016, 07:33:24 PM »
Aye, I ended up still deciding not to do the pre-order thing since it's probably a good idea for most folks to wait until the game's out to decide, seeing others' reactions & reviews and whatnot. But as I've published the Steam page for it now, you could add it to the wishlist to keep on record. :) Also, Valve said they could send out a heads up to all To the Moon players via Steam when Finding Paradise is released.

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
  • I am an entity from the future.
  • Current Mood: creative creative
  • Discord ID: DragonMage156#0211
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2016, 07:45:38 PM »
So much hype!!

KeterLordFR

• Tier 2
  • Current Mood: tired tired
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2016, 06:20:11 AM »
That last pic on the Steam page, though :O I'm even more hyped now!

Also,  :plat:
Also, :plat: