Author Topic: Hey...I'm Abrom  (Read 10416 times)

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
  • I am an entity from the future.
  • Current Mood: creative creative
  • Discord ID: DragonMage156#0211
Re: Hey...I'm Abrom
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2015, 02:30:27 PM »
Sun, you sounded like a copy-cat bot at first XD

Sun

• Tier 6
  • Person of personness
  • Current Mood: happy happy
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2015, 03:17:33 PM »
Sun, you sounded like a copy-cat bot at first XD
Heyyy!! I haven't even mentioned the kitchens yet. Why are you already up to me??? (pout)

Erenussocrates

• Tier 5
  • Broke Reives' laptop :P
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2015, 03:50:57 PM »
Phew.
Stupid as it may sound, who else to have passionate debates with about Finding Paradise? And don't expect mercy from my end if we see things differently concerning that game (chuckle).  :seraismile:

Neil can't die! I'll go on a killing rage! *brandishes guns*
Videogame developers are not gods that anyone should worship. I hereby decide that is my top existential reason to prove that horrible, horrible misconception, because that is becoming annoyingly rampant in every corner of the internet.  They can deserve critism, or thrashing even. It doesn't even need to be constructive critism. And even if you are a free game developer doesn't mean community is your personal ego farm.

Sun

• Tier 6
  • Person of personness
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2015, 04:26:13 PM »

NO! Neil must die! Every episode of the series needs something that makes you crayyyy!!

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
  • I am an entity from the future.
  • Discord ID: DragonMage156#0211
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2015, 05:13:09 PM »
Damn, now I thought Erenus was a bot before seeing his name. That's because I'm using my phone though and I rarely look at the name of the poster :P

Roxaszu

• Tier 7
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2015, 11:05:17 PM »
Damn, now I thought Erenus was a bot before seeing his name. That's because I'm using my phone though and I rarely look at the name of the poster :P

But we are all bot, Isn't it ... ?
Btw,
Cheap Kitchens  Ebay. Thirty Ex Display Kitchens To Clear. www.exdisplaykitchens1.co.uk 595 Each with appliances. Tel 01616-694786

NO! Neil must die! Every episode of the series needs something that makes you crayyyy!!

Maybe they should make an episode where they draw you to the interesting part, and make the game suddenly really heavy until your computer crash / freeze / bluescreen and unable to turn it on again,
I'm pretty sure that'll make you crazzyyy !!  :deepstuff:

Abrom

• Tier 5
  • I came here for the free tears.
  • Current Mood: unmotivated unmotivated
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2016, 01:37:22 PM »
It seems that everyone in the medical field agrees, including both of my therapists and my doctor, that the best way to see a psychiatrist isn't through a referral, but to go to the emergency room and tell them that you're suicidal...so, I get to do that Sunday. Yippee. Hopefully this turns out better than my first suicide attempt a few years back, where I was brought to the mental ward in Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin. It was so nice of the nurse there to tell me that I was selfish, and the doctor to tell me that I deserved to pay the $700 a day that the ward would charge me because I did it to myself, and for the other doctor to be convinced that I had voices in my head. Fun time.
River: *Drops hacky sack*
River: "Can you throw this is as far as where Anya's at?"
John: "I can try."
John: "(Now I'll amaze her with my feat of strength.)"
John: *Throws hacky sack into ocean*
River: *Runs to cliff edge*
John: "River! Stop looking at my awesome throw and get away from that ledge!"
River: *Backs into John and silently sits down*
John: "(...Nailed it.)"

EgotisticalRaven

• Leeeeroy Jeeeeenkins!
  • Tier 7
  • ایگوتیستیکال ریون
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2016, 02:13:47 PM »
It was so nice of the nurse there to tell me that I was selfish, and the doctor to tell me that I deserved to pay the $700 a day that the ward would charge me because I did it to myself, and for the other doctor to be convinced that I had voices in my head. Fun time.
Wow, they sound like massive jerks! They don't really sound like professionals. I don't think that any type of mental condition is someone's fault, so I hate it how they would blame your actions on you. It's sort of like being physically sick, you can't blame your body for not being able to fight the virus. But I am sure that the people you will be in the hands of are more professional, and those jerks were outliers, just exceptions.

I hope you get better. It's hard being in those dark places.  :plat:
PoisonRabbit is dead, the EgotisticalRaven ate it.

Eli

• Tier 7
  • Det. Meddlesome
  • Current Mood: tired tired
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2016, 03:26:42 PM »
I sure hope you will only go there and say you are suicidal, not actually attempting suicide!

By the way, I found this a few days ago:
http://eponis.tumblr.com/post/113798088670/everything-is-awful-and-im-not-okay-questions-to

It sounds a little silly, but I hope it helps.

Abrom

• Tier 5
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2016, 05:35:10 PM »
It was so nice of the nurse there to tell me that I was selfish, and the doctor to tell me that I deserved to pay the $700 a day that the ward would charge me because I did it to myself, and for the other doctor to be convinced that I had voices in my head. Fun time.
Wow, they sound like massive jerks! They don't really sound like professionals. I don't think that any type of mental condition is someone's fault, so I hate it how they would blame your actions on you. It's sort of like being physically sick, you can't blame your body for not being able to fight the virus. But I am sure that the people you will be in the hands of are more professional, and those jerks were outliers, just exceptions.

It's not just them that have that view on suicide. The person that's arranged to drive me to my doctor and therapist visits is a pastor, and he also feels that people who attempt suicide are selfish and need to be told it. He also made it sound like such an inconvenience to him when people come to him for help with it. I'm trying real hard to get a different driver now too.

I sure hope you will only go there and say you are suicidal, not actually attempting suicide!
I already came up with a plan for a third suicide attempt, so I need to get checked out by someone better than regular therapists and doctors.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 05:47:36 PM by Abrom »

EgotisticalRaven

• Leeeeroy Jeeeeenkins!
  • Tier 7
  • ایگوتیستیکال ریون
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2016, 09:07:03 AM »

It's not just them that have that view on suicide. The person that's arranged to drive me to my doctor and therapist visits is a pastor, and he also feels that people who attempt suicide are selfish and need to be told it. He also made it sound like such an inconvenience to him when people come to him for help with it. I'm trying real hard to get a different driver now too.
That's a very poisonous view for a pastor to have. As a pastor isn't he supposed to make people feel better, to be a consolation? Or does religion have no redeeming features to it, and they are all jerks? Don't worry, the whole world isn't like that. Although with almost everyone around you saying that stuff, it can seem very bad.
PoisonRabbit is dead, the EgotisticalRaven ate it.

Abrom

• Tier 5
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2016, 01:40:21 PM »
My brother's also a pastor, and he doesn't understand why anyone in his position would express a negative view like that. To me, saying that anyone who attempts suicide is selfish is something that you're only supposed to tell yourself to relieve yourself of any guilt. I don't know why they think it's okay to tell the suicide attemptee this. I really can't put myself in their shoes and come up with a good reason.

atommo

• Tier 7
  • Awesomeness :D
  • Current Mood: cool cool
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2016, 01:51:57 PM »
Well, atleast you have some legitimate comebacks like "Says the pastor whose complaining about helping people, which is his own job".

The worst thing with humans is their ignorance, and when people can be as tactless as that you know they really don't have a clue what they're looking at. Which is quite surprising when you find it in supposedly good-will positions.

Well, if they don't show the will to understand your issues you shouldn't bother listening to their opinions. And if they start being tactless then you could always hint at their ignorance in some cryptic yet amusing way. ;)
The sentence below is false
The sentence above is true

Eli

• Tier 7
  • Det. Meddlesome
  • Current Mood: tired tired
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2016, 05:10:07 PM »
Calling someone who attempts suicide selfish and trying to make them feel guilty is not always what it looks like, sometimes people don't know how to change your mind, so they use guilt trips like this.

All that said, I hope you don't actually hurt yourself in the process of trying to reach a psychiatrist!

Abrom

• Tier 5
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2016, 08:36:21 AM »
I was in a psychiatric ward for a few days, and I'm convinced that the medical field has no idea how to treat mental illness. It was a lot more assisted living than treatment. After a couple days, I decided to just view it as an elementary themed vacation; you can't be trusted with anything, follow the rules, go to your classes (groups), and do your childish paperwork. It became easy living once I got in that state of mind. Most of the patients were fairly normal. And yes, there were a couple crazies. The assisted living really applies to the elderly there, but they're assisted very poorly. I mean, mental illness or not, when a bedridden patient is yelling "Hospital, help, I'm dying!" for hours, CHECK ON HIM GOD DAMMIT! I talked with the guy when he was yelling and he understood me just fine, so why can't the nurses do that? Despite how bad this seems, I'm probably going to be back in there on my birthday. I got a doctor's appointment then and I can't stand living where I am. It's filthy and decisions that affect me are made without even talking to me. At least the psycho ward is clean.