Author Topic: Akira's keyboard performance  (Read 4418 times)

Akira

• Tier 5
  • Masih berpikir..........
  • Current Mood: tired tired
Akira's keyboard performance
« on: July 02, 2015, 03:46:40 AM »
Finally, i can upload my piano cover about TTM to YouTube.
I had a low internet connection, almost take 1 hour to upload it  :reivsweat:
All my love to Kan "Reives" Gao ^o^

My 1st bio

For River's (Johnny's Version)

For River's (Sarah and Tommy's Version)
Spoiler: show
In process  :musicnote:

To The Moon medley
In process  :musicnote:

After i finish upload the two song, I'll make A Bird's Story cover  :vikonsmile:
Sorry for my sentences, and hope you guys enjoyed  :)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 04:05:55 AM by Akira »

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
  • I am an entity from the future.
  • Current Mood: unmotivated unmotivated
  • Discord ID: DragonMage156#0211
Re: Akira's keyboard performance
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2015, 04:34:31 AM »
It's really good so far! Can't wait to hear your other covers :)
PLS FIX OUR FORUM PROFILES!! :'(

Akira

• Tier 5
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2015, 04:42:14 AM »
It's really good so far! Can't wait to hear your other covers :)
Thanks!  :musicnote:

Roxaszu

• Tier 7
  • Current Mood: creative creative
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2015, 02:08:13 PM »
Wow,
It's really nice, Akira :)

Looking forward for the next song ;)

EgotisticalRaven

• Leeeeroy Jeeeeenkins!
  • Tier 7
  • ایگوتیستیکال ریون
  • Current Mood: happy happy
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2015, 03:34:31 PM »
Really nice man! Great job!  :music:
PoisonRabbit is dead, the EgotisticalRaven ate it.

Double A

• Tier 6
  • Double double
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2015, 12:14:12 AM »
Man it's been a while since I heard that. I like it  :)
I'm still alive. Object Oriented Programming subject has yet to kill me. Same cannot be said for Data and Discrete Structures....

Akira

• Tier 5
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2015, 03:59:07 AM »
Wow,
It's really nice, Akira :)

Looking forward for the next song ;)
Really nice man! Great job!  :music:
Man it's been a while since I heard that. I like it  :)
Thanks guys!
Hopefully, next week (or on Sunday) i can upload For River (Sarah and Tommy's Version).
I think the sound is pretty a messy because of the vehicle. I live in the middle of city.
I've been enjoying to rearrange the sheet (is this call improvised?) a bit so you guys didn't get bored.
I caught some ideas for the background of the video. Maybe i can ask for for permission to cydriex to use his drawing in the gallery, beacuse Cydriex's picture is so beautiful  :'( 
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 04:06:02 AM by Akira »

Akira

• Tier 5
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2015, 03:56:52 AM »
DOUBLE POST
Sorry, i didn't come to Freebird these few days. I start making the "For River (Sarah and Tommy's version)" from last saturday, but it was really tough  :reivsweat:
I thought the noisy of my environment these day is no big deal, but  -cuss- construction building next to me are so annoying. I can't record at morning (I have to finish some of my highschool form) and evening (for some reason, my laptop cam are keep lagging when i check the cam  :-[ ). So, i only record at noon. But, the environment keeping.......... :facepalm:
Today, i'm taking a break to see some of freebird news i missed. I hope i can inspired by something today (even i'm already inspired by Markiplier react to 8 million fans video  :reivsweat: ) so i can find an idea to solve my problem
Thanks for the understanding  :)

Double A

• Tier 6
  • Double double
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2015, 02:55:43 AM »
Hey, it's cool. No worries. You'll find a solution. I know how annoying it can get with the noises and stuff. I have two apartments being built around my own.  :reivsweat: Luckily it isn't that noisy. Yet....

Also am happy that you're inspired by that video. Just saying, I'm in there somewhere  ;)
I'm still alive. Object Oriented Programming subject has yet to kill me. Same cannot be said for Data and Discrete Structures....

Akira

• Tier 5
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2015, 03:37:55 AM »
Hey, it's cool. No worries. You'll find a solution. I know how annoying it can get with the noises and stuff. I have two apartments being built around my own.  :reivsweat: Luckily it isn't that noisy. Yet....

Also am happy that you're inspired by that video. Just saying, I'm in there somewhere  ;)
Thank you for your support, Double A. I'm glad i'm not the only one who annoyed by noises. But, finally i can find a solution right now  :)
A little update, i'll skip the "For River (Sarah and Tommy's version)". Few minutes ago (before i post this), i got a called by my cousin to play some music when my school anniversary (2th August). I'm suggest my cousin to play "For River (Sarah and Tommy's version)" duet. At first, i'm feel almost got heart attack that moment. I'm just thinking about how my performance in front of the people, i feel nervous and don't know why, i feel so excited  ??? . So, i start making the Ttm medley and re-arrange For River sheet.
Better be ready right now.  :Evapple:

Akira

• Tier 5
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2015, 04:03:16 AM »
DOUBLE POST (again  :reivsweat: )
My 1st bio ^o^
Inspired by theishter's trailer, so i wanted to make one to introduce myself on YouTube (and finally i can record at night XD )
At least, i making the video about 1-2 hours, and sorry for the noises.  :reivsweat:
You can see my bio at my first post or by click this one
Hope you guys enjoy it :)

sylv

• Tier 2
  • 敗北主義者
  • Current Mood: blank blank
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2015, 06:12:38 AM »
I am envious of your piano skills  :stare:
The(accidentally recorded?) sound of rustling trees goes really well with your playing.
It sucks that there's construction near your home. Our neighbours' dogs won't stop barking  -cuss-

Hmm, how well can you read (badly written) sheet music? I don't want to bug you into playing it or anything, I'd just like to see how well horrible I write sheet music.

Akira

• Tier 5
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2015, 03:32:32 AM »
Late post (sorry  :reivsweat: )
I am envious of your piano skills  :stare:
Thank you. Without practice, of course i can't make this far  :)
"Practice make perfect", that's some quote i inspired from some game that keep me going practicing.

The(accidentally recorded?) sound of rustling trees goes really well with your playing.
It sucks that there's construction near your home. Our neighbours' dogs won't stop barking  -cuss-
The worse part, it's getting sudden blackout -cuss- .

Hmm, how well can you read (badly written) sheet music? I don't want to bug you into playing it or anything, I'd just like to see how well horrible I write sheet music.

Lol, i can't even read a sheet music (even write) :P
I'm study the keys from any music with synteshia   XD
I haven't study to learn it from 11 month ago, because it's really hard study it by myself  :reivsweat:

Akira

• Tier 5
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2015, 04:11:08 AM »
DOUBLE POST

Since almost a month i didn't give any update on TTM cover, so here it is

For TTM medley, i stopped for a while because i think the medley arrange not interesting enough. But, i'm not stop my entire TTM medley project. I need to find some experience on Animenz (My idol, too :3 )medley, and other anime pianist who made medley or asking/chatting with them via Facebook or E-mail, so i know how to arrange a medley to make it interesting. I think it will take several month till i find new idea on arranging my medley.

For "For River (Sarah and Thommy's version), i'm still waiting my cousin. My cousin currently learning other song, so maybe i'll make the video on my own/waiting until he get good mood to learn it and i'm busy this month with incredibly wonderful gorgeous homework :(

And, currently i'm learning SAO 2 ED 3 - Shirushi (Tehishter's version). Man, the reff part is really exhausting. But i'm happy because of some progress on learning the song :3

Oh....i almost forgot. I got inspired by Nuppete (Anime pianist who got a direct lessons from Tehishter). New anime pianist coming to the town~

Thank you for reading this (little) update. I promise i'll make TTM cover, so wish me luck ;) 
And sorry for any sentences mistake at above
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 04:58:11 AM by Akira »