Author Topic: BeeBug & DigiDodge  (Read 2978 times)

Tumbles

• 海が私の心です。
  • Tier 7
  • I am who I am, but not yet.
    • Big Palooka
  • Current Mood: cheerful cheerful
BeeBug & DigiDodge
« on: June 30, 2015, 08:59:57 PM »
Hi hi! :seraismile:

BeeBug

You might have seen my BeeBug post on the "In Development" section. Well I'm happy to announce that it's all done and I'm releasing it today! For free!

I developed it a few months ago, but thanks to uni and exams I never had the chance to release it. But now, after some serious red tape and Google stuff, it's finally up!

It's a puzzle game that's guaranteed to get that brain working, featuring some cool music from our very own Merlandese. :vikonsmile:

For those on Android phones, you can download it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bigpalooka.beebug

DigiDodge

DigiDodge is a game where you place your finger on the screen, and try to avoid the blocks that fly towards you! It's that simple!

I made DigiDodge based on a small idea I had, and I devoted a couple of days to making it. The game itself was done after just over 2 days. Despite that, most people who've played it actually prefer it to BeeBug!

If you're ever bored and feel like a fun, casual game, give DigiDodge a try!

You can download it here (Android only): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bigpalooka.digidodge

I appreciate your support, guys. :seraismile:

Spoiler: show

~

Tumbles

• 海が私の心です。
  • Tier 7
  • I am who I am, but not yet.
    • Big Palooka
  • Current Mood: cheerful cheerful
Re: BeeBug & DigiDodge
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2015, 10:48:40 PM »
Hey guys, just a little update. :seraismile:

DigiDodge is now available on iOS! Woo! (Still working on the BeeBug port).

But to celebrate DigiDodge's release, I'm running a little competition! The first person to survive classic mode for 2 minutes will receive $50! Also, the first person to complete the Deathwish Challenge will get $50 as well!

The game's completely free, it's just a bit of fun to celebrate the release. :seraismile: For more info, check out www.bigpalookagames.com

Thanks for trying it out! And if you're going for the prizes, good luck!

Spoiler: show

~