Author Topic: Timing-out for now!  (Read 1881 times)

Stardale

• Freebird Linguist-Actor
  • Tier 7
    • Blog
  • Current Mood: happy happy
  • Discord ID: senseigab#6268
  • Twitter: senseigab
Timing-out for now!
« on: May 14, 2015, 03:14:13 PM »
Hi, everyone! It's been a long time since I, like, posted something?

It's commencement season at uni and I'm graduating, so yay! I got more time to do stuff!

Or not... =(

Unfortunately, I had also decided to work as a high school faculty member and pursue my master's simultaneously. That + my other current projects / undertakings at the side (e.g. ongoing forum role plays [that I DM / take very seriously], research on discourses and science communication, translation, content + copy-editing, writing fanfics, Korean and Japanese classes, etc.), I think I would find it very difficult to stay active. In fact, I wasn't so active over the past few months since I was working on three huge projects and my thesis at the same time. Heck, I didn't even have enough time to sleep. xD I also have to take all of those carefully, so I need more time.

I still intend to drop by some forums, especially the Q-TBV open source, and when I have something creative to submit. Though I think I'll just lurk around most of the time I'll be here. =D

Just wanted to let you guys know why I have been lately and will be MIA, and made things a bit 'official.' So, I'll see you folks around!

=Star-san
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 03:24:49 PM by Star-san »

Roxaszu

• Tier 7
  • Current Mood: creative creative
Re: Timing-out for now!
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2015, 05:26:16 AM »
Yeah,
It's been a while now Star-San.

Well,
I agree with you,
I'm in my last year in my uni too and I'm also about to graduating and work and stuff...

If you have time,
Come and drop by sometimes :)
We'll miss you  :(

Owh,
And hopefully best thing will happen to you and your work,
And everything that you do will be awesome !
Don't forget to take care of your health, Kay ... :)

:)/ ~See you around
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 05:28:10 AM by Roxaszu »