Author Topic: More hugging/kissing sprites?  (Read 2196 times)

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
  • I am an entity from the future.
  • Current Mood: creative creative
  • Discord ID: DragonMage156#0211
More hugging/kissing sprites?
« on: January 06, 2015, 11:41:18 PM »
Ok I know this sounds like a weird topic but it's been on my mind for a while now. As I recall, Johnny and River only hugged once in the whole game and didn't even kiss at the wedding and I would like to know why hasn't a kissing sprite been made yet? Is it more difficult to make and will we see more hug/kiss sprites in later games? ???

Double A

• Tier 6
  • Double double
  • Current Mood: tired tired
Re: More hugging/kissing sprites?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2015, 12:04:27 AM »
Ok I know this sounds like a weird topic but it's been on my mind for a while now. As I recall, Johnny and River only hugged once in the whole game and didn't even kiss at the wedding and I would like to know why hasn't a kissing sprite been made yet? Is it more difficult to make and will we see more hug/kiss sprites in later games? ???
I don't really know.... It is possible though that we might see more, however I'm not certain.

I guess I'll leave it to the devs to answer
I'm still alive. Object Oriented Programming subject has yet to kill me. Same cannot be said for Data and Discrete Structures....

Roxaszu

• Tier 7
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2015, 01:57:45 AM »
As I recall,
I think It's the agreement at the beginning :
Johnny : "Wait, What about my privacy ?"
Eva : "We'll try not to violate what we can avoid"
 :deepstuff:

Kyo

• no title at all
  • Tier 7
  • Current Mood: evil evil
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2015, 03:29:04 AM »
Probably the same reason there's no sprite of Neil standing on one hand and juggling with platypuses using his legs, all while driving a car. That is, because Reives didn't want to include them.

I'm sure it's not about the difficulty. Look at ABS. It's most likely the best looking RMXP game ever. If there was a need for a "kissing sprite", it would be there.

Roxaszu

• Tier 7
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2015, 03:48:09 AM »
Or Perhaps,
Maybe It's because the game itself playable for all age ?

Kyo

• no title at all
  • Tier 7
  • Current Mood: evil evil
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2015, 04:11:41 AM »
To the Moon is already rated higher than it should: PEGI 12. I don't think you need to be twelve or older to watch a kissing scene, especially done with sprites.