Author Topic: BUG on School HALLWAY  (Read 1985 times)

ParkPlayer

• Tier 2
BUG on School HALLWAY
« on: December 13, 2014, 12:08:10 AM »
Spoilers ahead!

So, I have this problem. I'm on the part of the game that I'm Doctor Waltz and I have to walk down this hallway where Eva is sending tons of stuff on me.

But I have this problem, I can't move myself down with the keyboard and the mouse doesn't show up on the screen, so I don't know where it is and I can't move myself by the mouse. So I have to walk down the corridor like a retard, going into all traps and sometimes the zombies get myself up in a room and I can't go back into the corridor and finish the game. This is getting myself SO mad I can't even describe. I was getting in love with the game, wanting to buy everything in front of me with the name of the game and now I would even kill whoever have relationship with this.

Please, help me, I want to finish this game and get back to loving it!

Thanks in advance, Park.

(Also, stop asking me what season comes before Summer. I had to google it... twice)

Thunderbird

• 雷の鳥
  • Tier 7
  • Flame Haze
  • Current Mood: happy happy
Re: BUG on School HALLWAY
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2014, 12:14:33 AM »
It might be a "phantom signal" from a controller use.
If you have any controller for your laptop plug it in and unplug it.

Some people could also solve the problem by pressing random numbers on the numpad.

If the problem is only in the zombie section, you could also use a savefile to skip it:
(http://freebirdgames.com/forum/index.php?topic=4806.0 , 2nd post)
Even if you are nothing more than a drop in a bucket...
Every drop leaves ripples.

ParkPlayer

• Tier 2
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2014, 08:55:20 PM »
I tried displuging my mouse and yeah, worked out but again on the NASA part it gets stuck again. I'll try this numpad stuff... but yeah, patch for the controllers bug, please?

Unimaginative Username

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2014, 04:05:53 PM »
I tried displuging my mouse and yeah, worked out but again on the NASA part it gets stuck again. I'll try this numpad stuff... but yeah, patch for the controllers bug, please?

I think it's an issue with the game engine, if I'm not mistaken. Unless there is a script that interferes with controllers I doubt there is much that can be done.