Author Topic: A Bird Story OST - Mud Dash - for the piano (with sheets :) )  (Read 11336 times)

WaffelPig

• Tier 2
  • Current Mood: cheerful cheerful
Re: A Bird Story OST - Mud Dash - for the piano (with sheets :) )
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2014, 01:16:49 AM »
Nice work! I'm probably gonna post me and my teacher's transcription of Thunder Chase soon. I was thinking of putting the scene on the game in the video and have me playing in the corner, but Fraps wouldn't record for me. Then I came here and saw we had almost the same idea, lol. Also, good job with the accuracy. My version of Thunder Chase is no where near as accurate. :) Good luck in the future with your transcriptions!

I love thunder chase! I actually wanted to do that first, but I didn't have enough time and it is quite above my level. Transcribing it with just the sound would have taken ages to figure out precisely what that dang left hand is doing. (I kind of figured out it somewhat, but far from what it actually is).
I might make a "more accurate" transcription sometime later, if yours really isn't that accurate.
Looking forward to your version!

I finished Thunder Chase! :D Sorry I don't have sheets though, when I get some free time I'll try to make them then. This weekend I'm going to my uncle's funeral though, so I might not have time this week.

Link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plSCgMTJNxQ

MeIsaran

• Tier 2
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2014, 06:37:48 AM »
-
-
I finished Thunder Chase! :D Sorry I don't have sheets though, when I get some free time I'll try to make them then. This weekend I'm going to my uncle's funeral though, so I might not have time this week.

No worries about the sheets dude, the only reason I'd like them is to have a look at the general layout of the song. I'm definitely gonna make my own sheets (if I'm able too, it might be a bit too hard for me, although I think I should manage :) )
Primarily because it'll be much easier for me to learn it if I make the sheets myself.

So just choose yourself if ya want to make them, it's all up to you (and it definitely isn't absolutely necessary for me, although it would be helpful of course ^_^ )

WaffelPig

• Tier 2
  • Current Mood: cheerful cheerful
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2014, 12:49:42 AM »
-
-

No worries about the sheets dude, the only reason I'd like them is to have a look at the general layout of the song. I'm definitely gonna make my own sheets (if I'm able too, it might be a bit too hard for me, although I think I should manage :) )
Primarily because it'll be much easier for me to learn it if I make the sheets myself.

So just choose yourself if ya want to make them, it's all up to you (and it definitely isn't absolutely necessary for me, although it would be helpful of course ^_^ )
Thanks for letting me know, I might do it for other people but I'm pretty lazy so idk. Might do it if other people want them, depends I guess. If no one comments asking for sheets I'll probably just not do them, lol.  :)

MeIsaran

• Tier 2
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2016, 05:40:30 PM »
Sheets, midi, mp3 and video are all updated :)
(now in 60fps ;) )