Author Topic: Dragon Mage's Drawing Pad  (Read 130775 times)

Roxaszu

• Tier 7
  • Current Mood: creative creative
Re: Dragon Mage's creative thread.
« Reply #150 on: June 04, 2015, 09:48:25 PM »
Do a comic.
Got any plan to make a comic ?
Fine I will! I recently got an idea for one last night, I'm just gonna need time since I already have some other ideas for short comics.
Great !
Looking forward then :)

Double A

• Tier 6
  • Double double
  • Current Mood: tired tired
« Reply #151 on: June 06, 2015, 10:28:26 AM »
Do a comic.
Got any plan to make a comic ?
Fine I will! I recently got an idea for one last night, I'm just gonna need time since I already have some other ideas for short comics.
Great !
Looking forward then :)
Awesome!
I'm still alive. Object Oriented Programming subject has yet to kill me. Same cannot be said for Data and Discrete Structures....

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
  • I am an entity from the future.
  • Current Mood: unmotivated unmotivated
  • Discord ID: DragonMage156#0211
« Reply #152 on: June 13, 2015, 05:45:37 AM »
Made some cartoony leeble fanart :)

Leeble meets Fluffy (cos I use Red Squirrel too much :P ) :

PoisonRabbit in Denial (reference to that intro thread the Raven posted in) :

Yandere Mangle:

Mangle-chan:

Those interested in my new comic: Yandere Mangle Comic Pt 1
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 05:47:31 AM by Wynd Mage »
PLS FIX OUR FORUM PROFILES!! :'(

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
« Reply #153 on: June 17, 2015, 04:41:20 PM »
Nice drawings Wynd Mage :)

Why thank you Dragon Dream :-\

No I mean it! I haven't been here on Freebirdia in a while so it's nice to see what people have been up to :fezesarecool:

(... I need more friends  :reivsweat:)

Double A

• Tier 6
  • Double double
« Reply #154 on: June 19, 2015, 01:31:19 AM »
Nice drawings Wynd Mage :)

Why thank you Dragon Dream :-\

No I mean it! I haven't been here on Freebirdia in a while so it's nice to see what people have been up to :fezesarecool:

(... I need more friends  :reivsweat:)
XD

Don't worry, you got all the friends you need here :D
I'm still alive. Object Oriented Programming subject has yet to kill me. Same cannot be said for Data and Discrete Structures....

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
« Reply #155 on: June 26, 2015, 08:36:27 AM »
Heh, Mornings be like...

Good ol pencil sketch :) Mangle Thinking:

From a hindsight perspective, I probably should have drawn her ears standing up ::)

Fluffy the Bunny playing her flute (cartoon  version):

I tried to redraw a pic of Fluffy in a cartoonish style.

Does it look like I care?:

Look at all the 'fox' she gives.

I redesigned one of my fan-made animatronics to a more realistic look:

Ta-da! Here's the old:
Spoiler: show

And a bit of fanart to go with it, Dismantled Draco:

"Oh you don't care what happens to me? That's ok, I don't care what happens to you either."

I wanted to draw this long ago with the first Draco the Dragon design. So glad I did it with this one instead :) More fanart of Draco coming soon.

There was supposed to be one more of Mangle being kinda shy but I must've forgotten to picture it and post it completely :reivsweat:

UNICORN!

• Tier 4
  • The Unicorn Of Freebirdia
  • Current Mood: happy happy
« Reply #156 on: July 03, 2015, 06:54:02 PM »
Not enough UNICORN!s.
I am the best unicorn in the world!

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
« Reply #157 on: July 04, 2015, 01:15:02 AM »
Did some drawing comparisons recently:

(The second one wasn't supposed to be a drawing comparison at first).

Shy Mangle (somehow I forgot to upload this one when I finished it a while ago) :

DM meets DM:

A drawing of my two fan-made fnaf characters:

I tried to edit my outfit more but I don't think I'll use the scarf and the bag all the time:

Speaking of scarfs...

"I has a scerf!!"

I can't get over how funny this is XD

I just realized that some of these drawings don't have shading :facepalm: that's going to annoy me.

Akira

• Tier 5
  • Masih berpikir..........
« Reply #158 on: July 04, 2015, 04:25:00 AM »
I liked the Draco drawing  :)
He was like to trying...... to........ eat...... me. RUN!!  :zombieva:
Speaking of scarfs...

"I has a scerf!!"

I can't get over how funny this is XD

I don't have a scarf....   :needshat!:

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
« Reply #159 on: July 14, 2015, 02:57:16 AM »
This time I don't have a lot of pics to show but I do have a story segment that I rewrote.

First off, I had a sick week last week and decided to draw a pic for it. The Worst of Days:

I recently found one of my old The Golden Dragon books I wrote years ago. When I was younger though I threw the first three out cos I thought it was stupid and I would never finish the series. I only wrote two pages into it back then so I only have a fragment. I rewrote this segment and compared the two. This story ended up being longer then I originally anticipated and the segment is pretty long too :P Some of the characters are also Dinosaurs. I guess I liked them because of their close relations to dragons. So without further ado...

Spoiler: The Golden Dragon: The Great Hero • show

Original: Spark woke up in a cage in the lab. Whats going to happen thought Spark. Then Jerry walked in with a needle. “Oh no”, said Spark, “get away from me, I don’t want to get pricked.”
But Jerry keeped coming with a fire-proof costume and the needle in his hand.
“I’m warning you”, said Spark, in a worrying voice, “I’ve got a pretty powerful flame.”
“Not for long”, said Jerry, and quickly pricked Spark, then Spark suddenly felt weaker and weaker. Then Pinky blasted her way through the roof above Jerry (knowing him out). Then Pinky grabed the keys and freed Spark from the cage. Spark was really weak by then but was still happy to see Fredy, Fin and Pinky. But what about Parry. “Not so fast”, said Red, and tied – This is as far as the story went but by what it says in the summary on the back of the book, Red captures Pinky.
---
Edit: Spark slowly woke up. He was still quite dizzy, given what has happened to him prior. He blinked his eyes and looked around. This place didn’t look familiar to him at all. Then he realized… he was in the lab. He quickly got up then knocked his head on something. Spark quickly figured out that he was trapped in a small cage. What am I gonna do now? He thought.

Before he could figure out a way to escape, a man walked in wearing a fire-proof suit. Spark growled at him as he walked over to a bench, covered with different substances used for experiments. He picked up a syringe and filled it with a mysterious orange liquid. Then he turned to Spark. Spark seemed worried now but still tried to warn the scientist.

“D-don’t come any closer! I’m warning you!” Spark said, but the scientist still advanced. Now feeling threatened, Spark let out a bug jet of flame but his efforts to burn the man was in vain. The man quickly stabbed the needle into Spark’s neck and injected him with the mysterious substance. Then Spark immediately started to feel weaker. The man laughed.

Suddenly the lab started to shake a little. The scientist and Spark looked around, worried. Then Pinky and all of Spark’s friends blasted through the roof. The falling rubble landed on the scientist and knocked him out.

“Dinos: one, Crazy scientist: 0!” Said Freddy, as he too was on top of the scientist.

“Spark!” Pinky said, running over to him in the cage. She pulled on the bars but couldn’t break them open. “How do I get you out?”

Spark pointed to the key in the man’s lab coat. Pinky quickly grabbed it and freed Spark. Spark was, however, very weak and needed aid from his friends to walk properly. Then he looked around.

“Wh… Where’s Parry?” he asked.

Freddy and Finn looked at each other. They weren’t sure how to tell him. “Spark” Freddy said, glancing downwards, “Parry-”

All of a sudden, a red and yellow dragon flew through the hole in the ceiling and grabbed Pinky. Holding a knife to her throat, it was Spark’s enemy Red.

“Red!”

“Well, well, well” he said with a smile on his face, “I see you’ve escaped from your cage but not without being injected. Hehehehehe, I’d like to see you try and fight back now oh lengendary dragon! Hahahahaha!”

Red was right. In Spark’s current state, he could barely stand. Freddy tried to stop Red. “Not so fast, fatso!” He pointed the knife at him, then returned it to rest by Pinky’s neck.

And lastly, anyone still interested in the Yandere Mangle comic can find part 3 here.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 08:56:11 AM by Dragon Mage »

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
« Reply #160 on: July 23, 2015, 04:47:51 AM »
More drawings. I did one for an artist I'm watching but I messed up a bit. Luckily it isn't too noticeable but you can still see it. The artist recently gave him a new design that I might use in a future drawing.

Sorin and Rae:

New baby dragon character, Winddancer:

(was gonna call him Wynddancer for a unique spelling and look but decided not to and... I didn't make that name from another Freebird user, honest!...)

Curiosity:

My dragon Sunrider trying to encourage him:

Spoiler: Story • show
I was out one day and found this baby dragon in some bushes. He was very timid and frightened at first. There didn't seem to be any other dragons around so I assumed he had been abandoned.

It took awhile before we could coax him out of the bushes. Sunrider and I had to lure him out with treats and soft calls. Eventually he got used to us, but he's still a little shy.

Sunrider likes to spend a lot of time with him to bring him out of his shell a little more.

It took awhile before I could come up with a name but eventually I settled with Winddancer.

Foxy and Mangle (I'm sure this art style has a name but I don't know what it's called):

Innocent Dragon Girl:

I decided to draw myself in a dress. I wanted to draw two chibi characters hugging but... that kinda failed. Plus I can't draw clothes :facepalm: anyway I tried out purple draconic ears on my character instead of the usual green ones. My dragon version is green and purple but I may have to change it due to the tail edit. I like the ears in this pic anyway. (Just realized she has two pairs of ears #logic)

EgotisticalRaven

• Leeeeroy Jeeeeenkins!
  • Tier 7
  • ایگوتیستیکال ریون
  • Current Mood: happy happy
« Reply #161 on: July 23, 2015, 05:53:21 AM »
Innocent Dragon Girl:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!  :mimihat:
PoisonRabbit is dead, the EgotisticalRaven ate it.

Roxaszu

• Tier 7
  • Current Mood: creative creative
« Reply #162 on: August 01, 2015, 08:40:17 AM »
Innocent Dragon Girl:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :mimihat:

That's so sweet :)

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
« Reply #163 on: August 06, 2015, 06:06:16 AM »
Must of drawn that girl well :) then again, even I'm proud of it. Anyway got more art here:

Two Yanderes, One Destiny:

(One of then is a male yandere character made by a deviant who recently deleted her old account and made a new one.)

Rainbow Dragon (with a unicorn touch):

(Is this good enough UNICORN!?)

Power of the Dragon Mage:

Shy Hug:

When I first drew this I wasn't please with the outcome but it slowly grew on me, not gonna lie :deepstuff: Heh, when senpai hugs you.

Double A

• Tier 6
  • Double double
« Reply #164 on: August 06, 2015, 08:40:59 AM »
I love em all, especially the first one. And the last one is cute :)