Author Topic: EPIC PYRAMIDZ!!  (Read 58103 times)

~

• 放浪者
  • Tier 3
  • Beauty Hunter
  • Current Mood: thoughtful thoughtful
Re: EPIC PYRAMIDZ!!
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2014, 07:14:41 AM »
Remember the time when you quoted everything into a massive pyramid? Well here you can do just that without it being unnecessary or :LOT:
Have fun! (anyone who breaks the combo will be disqualified . . . or punished harshly . . . or something ???)

This is brilliant! Yay, I'll be the first! Thank you sooo much for making this Dragon Mage, I could've done it, but I'm a bit lazy.  :eshetease:

:whaaa?: Wait a minute, I don't get it... What are we doing O_O

Making a quote pyramid. I think it started here: http://freebirdgames.com/forum/index.php?topic=5251.45
But that was way before I joined so I've never officially done it :noahtear: Actually seems a bit insane if you ask me :facepalm:

Ohhh, I remember building that! That was brilliant! I hope we get a massive pyramid again....

Yea, we should go inform our little freebird friends that !@%$ just got real 8)

At least it didn't hit the fan.

Hey, Kyo, helping us with the pyramid are ya? Well, there's a massive slab over there *Points at a very big rock* that needs to be placed right over there *Points at an empty space on the pyramid*. Wait a sec, who's the slave driver?!

I'll just stalk here for an epic combo breaker.

No combobreakers allowed in this thread.

I still don't know who the slavedriver is..... Am I a slave?! Who keeps whiping me and yelling at me to work harder?!  ???

It can't possibly be not Reives.

I should've known.....  ::)

AHH I SEE THE PYRAMID *pterydactal scream*

Good for you, NOW GET ANOTHER STONE! We need to build this to the sky!  :Evapple:

Uh, we're building this top to bottom, not the other way around.

We already discussed this in the paper bunnies thread, but I can dream can't I!?
Okay, fine we'll have it your way, BUILD IT TO THE GROUND!  :Evapple:

O_O How would that work, building top to bottom? I mean, in real life of course...

It's supposed to be a secret but I'll tell you . . . magic ;) or dragons which ever one you prefer but still I can't believe this reached 1 and a half pages in less then 12 hours :o

We need to build it higher! And it's a pretty good way to get free posts!  :)

:Evapple: Yes let's build it higher, HIGHER!!

Its starting to take a long time to scroll through all of this :reivsweat:

Scroll faster.

And I'm just like: O_O

:deepstuff: This pyramid is getting a little out of hand... my eyes... OTL

Instead of just scrolling through it, you can go to the latest quote and read it.

I quote that ;)

Elke: wait until someone uses marquee.

Spoiler: show
Don't.

I bet you guys don't even play dwarf fortress, if you want to build a pyramid from the top to the bottom you literally dig out everything around the pyramid.

You essentially end up with a pyramid in the middle of a crater.
- visitor | hunter

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
  • I am an entity from the future.
  • Current Mood: creative creative
  • Discord ID: DragonMage156#0211
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2014, 07:18:51 AM »
Remember the time when you quoted everything into a massive pyramid? Well here you can do just that without it being unnecessary or :LOT:
Have fun! (anyone who breaks the combo will be disqualified . . . or punished harshly . . . or something ???)

This is brilliant! Yay, I'll be the first! Thank you sooo much for making this Dragon Mage, I could've done it, but I'm a bit lazy.  :eshetease:

Making a quote pyramid. I think it started here: http://freebirdgames.com/forum/index.php?topic=5251.45
But that was way before I joined so I've never officially done it :noahtear: Actually seems a bit insane if you ask me :facepalm:

Ohhh, I remember building that! That was brilliant! I hope we get a massive pyramid again....

Hey, Kyo, helping us with the pyramid are ya? Well, there's a massive slab over there *Points at a very big rock* that needs to be placed right over there *Points at an empty space on the pyramid*. Wait a sec, who's the slave driver?!

I still don't know who the slavedriver is..... Am I a slave?! Who keeps whiping me and yelling at me to work harder?!  ???

Good for you, NOW GET ANOTHER STONE! We need to build this to the sky!  :Evapple:

We already discussed this in the paper bunnies thread, but I can dream can't I!?

O_O How would that work, building top to bottom? I mean, in real life of course...

It's supposed to be a secret but I'll tell you . . . magic ;) or dragons which ever one you prefer but still I can't believe this reached 1 and a half pages in less then 12 hours :o

Scroll faster.

Instead of just scrolling through it, you can go to the latest quote and read it.

I quote that ;)

Don't.

I bet you guys don't even play dwarf fortress, if you want to build a pyramid from the top to the bottom you literally dig out everything around the pyramid.

Forget that! I'd rather build my pyramid on the Moon!
PLS FIX OUR FORUM PROFILES!! :'(

EgotisticalRaven

• Leeeeroy Jeeeeenkins!
  • Tier 7
  • ایگوتیستیکال ریون
  • Current Mood: happy happy
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2014, 07:37:48 AM »

Scroll faster.

I quote that ;)

Don't.

What in the world has happened to this pyramid!? Gifs and moving, what is happening!?  ???  :o  O_O  :pewpewpew:
PoisonRabbit is dead, the EgotisticalRaven ate it.

Ruben

• ~True Remembrance~
  • Mod-Suspect
  • Tier 7
  • :)
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2014, 09:44:51 AM »

Scroll faster.

I quote that ;)

Don't.

What in the world has happened to this pyramid!? Gifs and moving, what is happening!?  ???  :o  O_O  :pewpewpew:

I humbly donate some of my favorite pets to this thread:

EgotisticalRaven

• Leeeeroy Jeeeeenkins!
  • Tier 7
  • ایگوتیستیکال ریون
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2014, 10:59:22 AM »

Scroll faster.

I quote that ;)

Don't.

Too bad not all the gifs work for me.  :'(
Where's the slavedriver at?! We are not working hard enough!

Question Mark

• 疑問符の人
  • Mod-Suspect
  • Tier 7
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2014, 12:24:20 PM »

Scroll faster.

I quote that ;)

Don't.

We are fast approaching pyramid heresy.

Roxaszu

• Tier 7
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2014, 12:43:00 PM »

Scroll faster.

I quote that ;)

Don't.

Whoooaaaa,
You guys Making this again ?
Am I late for the party btw ? :3
@ Special Cookies : Nope, Can't [ move ] twice (Or nested move), It's removing the content between the first [ move ] and [ /move ]
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 12:46:34 PM by Roxaszu »

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2014, 06:10:36 PM »

Scroll faster.

I quote that ;)

Don't.

Whoooaaaa,
@ Special Cookies : Nope, Can't [ move ] twice (Or nested move), It's removing the content between the first [ move ] and [ /move ]

We should tell Thunderbird and Reives about this :)

EgotisticalRaven

• Leeeeroy Jeeeeenkins!
  • Tier 7
  • ایگوتیستیکال ریون
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2014, 11:22:49 PM »

Scroll faster.

I quote that ;)

Don't.

Whoooaaaa,

The slavedriver doesn't even know about what his own slaves are building!

Question Mark

• 疑問符の人
  • Mod-Suspect
  • Tier 7
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2014, 11:26:24 PM »

Scroll faster.

I quote that ;)

Don't.

Whoooaaaa,

He will be proud (and horrified).

EgotisticalRaven

• Leeeeroy Jeeeeenkins!
  • Tier 7
  • ایگوتیستیکال ریون
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2014, 11:48:56 PM »

Scroll faster.

I quote that ;)

Don't.

Whoooaaaa,

Maybe we're building his tomb.....  O_O

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2014, 12:48:53 AM »

Scroll faster.

I quote that ;)

Don't.

Whoooaaaa,

That's a bit dark don't ya think D:

Question Mark

• 疑問符の人
  • Mod-Suspect
  • Tier 7
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2014, 04:12:20 AM »

Scroll faster.

I quote that ;)

Don't.

Whoooaaaa,

This tomb is for everyone.

EgotisticalRaven

• Leeeeroy Jeeeeenkins!
  • Tier 7
  • ایگوتیستیکال ریون
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2014, 04:35:25 AM »

Scroll faster.

I quote that ;)

Don't.

Whoooaaaa,

Of course a tomb is dark! Should we put a lamp in it?

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2014, 05:23:56 AM »

Scroll faster.

I quote that ;)

Don't.

Whoooaaaa,

Of course a tomb is dark! Should we put a lamp in it?

Unless you were a cat :mimihat: you'd need a torch. We would need light down there anyway to scare away all the zombievas. :zombieva: