Author Topic: EPIC PYRAMIDZ!!  (Read 58108 times)

Question Mark

• 疑問符の人
  • Mod-Suspect
  • Tier 7
Re: EPIC PYRAMIDZ!!
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2014, 01:30:29 PM »
Remember the time when you quoted everything into a massive pyramid? Well here you can do just that without it being unnecessary or :LOT:
Have fun! (anyone who breaks the combo will be disqualified . . . or punished harshly . . . or something ???)

This is brilliant! Yay, I'll be the first! Thank you sooo much for making this Dragon Mage, I could've done it, but I'm a bit lazy.  :eshetease:

:whaaa?: Wait a minute, I don't get it... What are we doing O_O

Making a quote pyramid. I think it started here: http://freebirdgames.com/forum/index.php?topic=5251.45
But that was way before I joined so I've never officially done it :noahtear: Actually seems a bit insane if you ask me :facepalm:

Ohhh, I remember building that! That was brilliant! I hope we get a massive pyramid again....

Yea, we should go inform our little freebird friends that !@%$ just got real 8)

At least it didn't hit the fan.

Hey, Kyo, helping us with the pyramid are ya? Well, there's a massive slab over there *Points at a very big rock* that needs to be placed right over there *Points at an empty space on the pyramid*. Wait a sec, who's the slave driver?!

I'll just stalk here for an epic combo breaker.

No combobreakers allowed in this thread.

I still don't know who the slavedriver is..... Am I a slave?! Who keeps whiping me and yelling at me to work harder?!  ???

It can't possibly be not Reives.

I should've known.....  ::)

AHH I SEE THE PYRAMID *pterydactal scream*

Good for you, NOW GET ANOTHER STONE! We need to build this to the sky!  :Evapple:

Uh, we're building this top to bottom, not the other way around.

EgotisticalRaven

• Leeeeroy Jeeeeenkins!
  • Tier 7
  • ایگوتیستیکال ریون
  • Current Mood: happy happy
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2014, 02:02:42 PM »
Remember the time when you quoted everything into a massive pyramid? Well here you can do just that without it being unnecessary or :LOT:
Have fun! (anyone who breaks the combo will be disqualified . . . or punished harshly . . . or something ???)

This is brilliant! Yay, I'll be the first! Thank you sooo much for making this Dragon Mage, I could've done it, but I'm a bit lazy.  :eshetease:

Making a quote pyramid. I think it started here: http://freebirdgames.com/forum/index.php?topic=5251.45
But that was way before I joined so I've never officially done it :noahtear: Actually seems a bit insane if you ask me :facepalm:

Ohhh, I remember building that! That was brilliant! I hope we get a massive pyramid again....

Hey, Kyo, helping us with the pyramid are ya? Well, there's a massive slab over there *Points at a very big rock* that needs to be placed right over there *Points at an empty space on the pyramid*. Wait a sec, who's the slave driver?!

I still don't know who the slavedriver is..... Am I a slave?! Who keeps whiping me and yelling at me to work harder?!  ???

Good for you, NOW GET ANOTHER STONE! We need to build this to the sky!  :Evapple:

We already discussed this in the paper bunnies thread, but I can dream can't I!?
Okay, fine we'll have it your way, BUILD IT TO THE GROUND!  :Evapple:
PoisonRabbit is dead, the EgotisticalRaven ate it.

Elke

• Tier 3
  • hiyo~ I'm kinda back?
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2014, 06:03:35 PM »

We already discussed this in the paper bunnies thread, but I can dream can't I!?

O_O How would that work, building top to bottom? I mean, in real life of course...
-Elke-

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
  • I am an entity from the future.
  • Current Mood: creative creative
  • Discord ID: DragonMage156#0211
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2014, 09:01:00 PM »

O_O How would that work, building top to bottom? I mean, in real life of course...

It's supposed to be a secret but I'll tell you . . . magic ;) or dragons which ever one you prefer but still I can't believe this reached 1 and a half pages in less then 12 hours :o
PLS FIX OUR FORUM PROFILES!! :'(

EgotisticalRaven

• Leeeeroy Jeeeeenkins!
  • Tier 7
  • ایگوتیستیکال ریون
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2014, 10:50:52 PM »

It's supposed to be a secret but I'll tell you . . . magic ;) or dragons which ever one you prefer but still I can't believe this reached 1 and a half pages in less then 12 hours :o

We need to build it higher! And it's a pretty good way to get free posts!  :)

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2014, 11:05:45 PM »

:Evapple: Yes let's build it higher, HIGHER!!

Elke

• Tier 3
  • hiyo~ I'm kinda back?
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2014, 02:42:27 PM »

-Elke-

Kyo

• no title at all
  • Tier 7
  • Current Mood: evil evil
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2014, 03:42:28 PM »

atommo

• Tier 7
  • Awesomeness :D
  • Current Mood: cool cool
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2014, 04:48:00 PM »

Its starting to take a long time to scroll through all of this :reivsweat:
The sentence below is false
The sentence above is true

Question Mark

• 疑問符の人
  • Mod-Suspect
  • Tier 7
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2014, 06:27:26 PM »

Scroll faster.

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2014, 07:31:48 PM »

Scroll faster.

And I'm just like: O_O

Elke

• Tier 3
  • hiyo~ I'm kinda back?
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2014, 09:53:34 PM »

Scroll faster.

:deepstuff: This pyramid is getting a little out of hand... my eyes... OTL
-Elke-

EgotisticalRaven

• Leeeeroy Jeeeeenkins!
  • Tier 7
  • ایگوتیستیکال ریون
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2014, 12:14:48 AM »

Scroll faster.

Instead of just scrolling through it, you can go to the latest quote and read it.

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2014, 01:32:24 AM »

Scroll faster.

Instead of just scrolling through it, you can go to the latest quote and read it.

I quote that ;)

Kyo

• no title at all
  • Tier 7
  • Current Mood: evil evil
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2014, 04:40:24 AM »

Scroll faster.

I quote that ;)

Elke: wait until someone uses marquee.

Spoiler: show
Don't.