Author Topic: Well hi th- my goodness there are a lot of emotes...  (Read 3198 times)

SerenityFirefly

• Tier 2
Well hi th- my goodness there are a lot of emotes...
« on: July 02, 2014, 06:40:51 AM »
Howdy, my name is Jordan, and I only ever heard of Freebird Games 3 days ago, when I found To The Moon on sale. And then I bought it. And then I bought it for my girlfriend and forced her to play it. And then I cried. And then I bought the soundtrack. And then I played The Mirror Lied. And then I thought "Gee, I should join these forums." And then I joined these forums.

That was fun.

I'm aware these forums are only semi-active, but as I've taken an immediate interest in the games made by Freebird, I think that's all I need. I'm also from Canada, so the existence of this company makes me happy.

I didn't talk about myself too much, but if this gave you any idea what sort of person I am, then I succeeded. Anyway, hello!

Roxaszu

• Tier 7
  • Current Mood: creative creative
Re: Well hi th- my goodness there are a lot of emotes...
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2014, 12:05:20 PM »
I didn't talk about myself too much, but if this gave you any idea what sort of person I am, then I succeeded. Anyway, hello!
Hi SerenityFirefly, Welcome aboard.
Yes, you describe yourself pretty well.(I guess)

I only ever heard of Freebird Games 3 days ago, when I found To The Moon on sale.
Then in 3 more days, You'll buying a kitchen, There are a lot of kitchen sales here. :seraismile:

And then I bought it. And then I bought it for my girlfriend and forced her to play it. And then I cried.
So....
Ummm....
She played it and you the one who cried ? (And she's not...?)

Oh well,
Welcome then ;)
Hopefully you enjoy your stay here.

EgotisticalRaven

• Leeeeroy Jeeeeenkins!
  • Tier 7
  • ایگوتیستیکال ریون
  • Current Mood: happy happy
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2014, 12:29:27 PM »
I love new people! There are very few new people coming to these forums, maybe these forums might become more active with more people, but maybe it's okay being very inactive.  :seraismile:

Anyway, welcome to Freebirda! And yes, there are heaps of emoticons, and if you select the [more] button, there are even more!
PoisonRabbit is dead, the EgotisticalRaven ate it.

Dragon Mage

• Tier 7
  • I am an entity from the future.
  • Current Mood: unmotivated unmotivated
  • Discord ID: DragonMage156#0211
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2014, 03:37:55 PM »
My goodness there are a lot of emotes...
Love that quote :) yeah there are a lot of emotes for these forums, all the better then isn't it. Anyway welcome and I hope you enjoy the other freebird games! :Evapple:
PLS FIX OUR FORUM PROFILES!! :'(

Elke

• Tier 3
  • hiyo~ I'm kinda back?
  • Current Mood: happy happy
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2014, 04:47:47 PM »
 ;D Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here! (the emotes are the best  :broom:)

I'm not sure if this is "semi-active"... o_o I feel like I if I don't check everyday I will miss too much to rejoin... maybe that's just me OTL
-Elke-

SerenityFirefly

• Tier 2
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2014, 06:44:21 PM »
Howdy, my name is Jordan, and I only ever heard of Freebird Games 3 days ago, when I found To The Moon on sale. And then I bought it. And then I bought it for my girlfriend and forced her to play it. And then I cried.
What about your ladyfriend? :deepstuff:

Also, welcome!!1 :caketime:

I should've addressed this. She hasn't been too far in the game yet, due to her work schedule. At this moment I believe she's just at the point where they're building the house.

Also why will I be buying a kitchen?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 06:47:14 PM by SerenityFirefly »

Legacyblade

• 発行所は頑張って下さい!
  • Mod-Suspect
  • Tier 7
  • Current Mood: playful playful
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2014, 08:27:37 PM »
You should try quintessence too :D It's where a good chunk of these emotes come from. It's a bit more plot oriented than later freebird games (which are more about characters and emotions), but you'll still probably enjoy it.

Hehe, not to toot my own horn but I made a lot of these emotes :P Man, I remember how tough it was for me to get this emote right  :o Though  :broom:all the big fancy ones aside from  :stabby_nairy: were made by other peeps.

Hope you enjoy your stay here on the forums :3

SerenityFirefly

• Tier 2
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2014, 02:27:41 AM »
Okay NOW my girlfriend's finished the game. And yeah she bawled her eyes out.

Alf93

• Tier 2
  • Current Mood: tired tired
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2014, 12:20:37 PM »
Welcome Serenity!  :gothat!: