Author Topic: Do Soul Mates Exist?  (Read 9878 times)

Kairosh

• Tier 2
  • yeah, hi
  • Current Mood: happy happy
Re: Do Soul Mates Exist?
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2014, 12:09:10 AM »
So, it's likely you will never met the one. But, there will be many people who fit into your core qualities that will never change. Everyone's not static, so obviously we change our smaller qualities, and other's too. But, the person might try to change to your likes, to your qualities. And you might too. It's that desire to fill the other's needs, that makes a long relationship.

Let's say, I like people who light, brown eyes. I find a nice girl who has light brown eyes, fits my core qualities, and coincidentally, likes me too. We have a long relationship. In that long relationship, I might change my opinions, and find girls with piercing blue eyes better than light brown eyes. But that doesn't mean that I will automatically hate the girl I'm currently with. Sure, her eyes won't be as appealing, but I still like her for her core qualities. Our opinions might change, but the core qualities won't change.
this is my signature for now, probably a placeholder until i do something with it

TKano

• Tier 2
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2014, 06:17:52 AM »
I'm not gonna go too deep into this one, but I've always believed that when you look for your special one, you might not find him/her.

Because sometimes, you're being saved for another great person.

SinnyVic

• Tier 4
  • Current Mood: thoughtful thoughtful
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2014, 03:23:23 PM »
Lol this discussion just went in a full circle.

I wouldn't really put too much effort into trying to interpret a concept.