Author Topic: A Bird Story + TtM 2  (Read 3493 times)

Trang

• Tier 2
A Bird Story + TtM 2
« on: July 13, 2013, 03:49:59 AM »
What's up guys...

Long time since I posted last... So, today I saw TtM on Steam for a promotional price (you should buy if you still didn't) and it reminded me to check on new stuff about this game...

So I just read about A Bird Story, and couldn't find find any new threads discussing it...
Do we have any news on it (please link me) from the mouth of Reives?? How the game's gonna be, when the real part 2 is going to be released and so on...

I'm really looking forward to it, a second patient, a brand new beginning (of the end) and whatever will happen to Watts...

Any comments??
(Sorry if I posted in the wrong section and/or this have been discussed already)

Question Mark

• 疑問符の人
  • Mod-Suspect
  • Tier 7
Re: A Bird Story + TtM 2
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2013, 06:36:13 AM »
Do we have any news on it (please link me) from the mouth of Reives?? How the game's gonna be, when the real part 2 is going to be released and so on...

The latest thing I can point to you is this track for ABS: http://freebirdgames.bandcamp.com/track/home

I think Reives is still hammering away at ABS and/or Ep2 but has nothing mindblowing to show yet, or they're not mindblowing enough.

Also, the home page doesn't link to the store yet but TtM music boxes are available for preorder. They tend to completely sell out in a matter of minutes so getting one requires a bit of luck.

Dr. Zooks McCoy

• Tier 7
  • Dr. Rodney McKay's female sidekick
    • Soundcloud
  • Current Mood: creative creative
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2013, 11:50:09 AM »
He has been awful quiet lately. *nod* :(

Reives

• Dr Platplat
  • Director
  • Tier 7
    • Freebird Games
  • Current Mood: happy happy
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2013, 02:37:03 PM »
I've been focusing on working on A Bird Story as of late, and it's making some solid progress -- but there's still quite a lot of work to do, since I've expanded a bit from its original scope. I'm personally really happy with how it's turning out, though... hopefully it's not just me, heheh. It'll be a few months before it's released, so it's kind of delayed from "mid-year" -- but at least it's not a year-long delay like with To the Moon. :P

As for the music boxes, I'll be getting the store page's pre-orders set up this weekend, so it should be all up and running by Monday at http://freebirdgames.bigcartel.com/

Dr. Zooks McCoy

• Tier 7
  • Dr. Rodney McKay's female sidekick
    • Soundcloud
  • Current Mood: creative creative
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2013, 05:58:21 PM »
Spoiler: show
It'll be out in April.

...Somebody had to. XD

Trang

• Tier 2
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2013, 07:51:57 PM »
I've been focusing on working on A Bird Story as of late, and it's making some solid progress -- but there's still quite a lot of work to do, since I've expanded a bit from its original scope. I'm personally really happy with how it's turning out, though... hopefully it's not just me, heheh. It'll be a few months before it's released, so it's kind of delayed from "mid-year" -- but at least it's not a year-long delay like with To the Moon. :P

As for the music boxes, I'll be getting the store page's pre-orders set up this weekend, so it should be all up and running by Monday at http://freebirdgames.bigcartel.com/

hahaha no problem, just focus on the good old quality of your work and you can delay for as much as you want...

Thanks for the heads up

Judedeath

• ~Insert Japanese things here~
  • Tier 7
  • JOHN-PEE-AIR!
  • Current Mood: happy happy
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2013, 02:56:53 AM »
Gosh Darn It Zooks, you beat me to it.

-points for no poster though.
Old River was as dead as a doornail, this must be distinctly understood or nothing wonderful can come of the story I am about to relate.

han_terry

• Tier 1
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2013, 11:45:44 AM »
Hi, first of all let me say TtM is simply an amazing game, and I'm really looking forward to the sequel :).

Erm, as for the sale of the music boxes on the website: http://freebirdgames.bigcartel.com/, is it me or is everything sold out already? I'm interested to get one :P

Cheers,
Terry

Question Mark

• 疑問符の人
  • Mod-Suspect
  • Tier 7
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2013, 12:27:55 PM »
Hi, first of all let me say TtM is simply an amazing game, and I'm really looking forward to the sequel :).

Erm, as for the sale of the music boxes on the website: http://freebirdgames.bigcartel.com/, is it me or is everything sold out already? I'm interested to get one :P

Cheers,
Terry
The stocks range only from 40-60, I've been told. So they tend to sell out fast.