Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1215 times)

Gogoud

• Tier 2
Hello
« on: April 21, 2013, 02:28:33 PM »
Hello everyone :)

First of all, I'm not to good in englisch, so sorry for all the mistakes :)
I'm from Poland, and first game of Freebird games I've seen on YT was "To the Moon".
I could write about this game very long, but what for? You already know that game is masterpiece, aspecially story and music.
I must say, that game changed my live a little bit - I've bought keyboard and I'm starting to learn how to play, because if it's possible to play so beautiful music, I wanna play it. I've been thinking about playing piano from 8 years, and at last I can. "To the moon" convinced me.
I've played Quintessence also, and this game is great, too. The end of chapter XI was amazing. Im looking forward for new chapter :) .
I'll write this in another topic, but I'm looking for sheet music for piano of "To realize" form Quintessence. If You could help me, I would be gratefull.
Now I'm lerning "For River" form to the Moon. Amazing.

Greetings  :)

Ruben

• ~True Remembrance~
  • Mod-Suspect
  • Tier 7
  • :)
  • Current Mood: happy happy
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 04:54:45 PM »
That's awesome, Gogoud, please continue with your endeavours. Then one day you might grace us with your own lovely piano version of "For River". I always love to hear stories about how To The Moon inspired people.

Also, welcome. We consider ourselves a warm and friendly crowd, so be at easy and feel at home here. :)
And your English is fine.  ;)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 04:57:35 PM by Squall »

Unimaginative Username

Re: Hello
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 06:36:38 PM »
Welcome to the forum :)

It's always nice when you see something that gives you motivation to do what you have want to do for a long time. Have an excellent day.