Author Topic: Dr. Watts  (Read 2420 times)

Evile Self

• Tier 2
Dr. Watts
« on: August 31, 2012, 01:28:57 AM »
You're opinion of him when you first read his lines. Then once you adventured through the entire novelty of what is, To The Moon. I think Dr. Watts is outrageously funny. I think, out of pure thought. Making a game like "Do you remember my Lullaby". Just based around the all day work of Dr. Watts would be funny. :D

Great Job on To The Moon. I usually never cry because of video games. Just the story has been made out so well. I hope once you make a sequel. You will include a 'How-It's-Made' video explaining how the story became a game.

Too much to ask from Me, eh. Who cares?

Dr. Watts was like a Pee-wee Herman, just a bit more 'IN-MATURE'. *cough*  -cuss- -cuss-

- Evile Self! Muhahahhaahahha
 :plat:

Wyndfal

• Tier 6
  • I don't believe in the internet.
  • Current Mood: happy happy
Re: Dr. Watts
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2012, 12:38:45 PM »
I'll take the platypus off your hands for now as a punishment. You cursed too much!  :vikonsmile:

r3kan

• Tier 3
  • Allergic to adorableness
  • Current Mood: alright alright
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2012, 02:40:30 PM »
i fell off my chair when he battles the squrirrel and you get the choice to shout loud, louder and loudest. Yes, more games starring Dr Watts please!!!!!

NeilFan

• Tier 3
  • Current Mood: happy happy
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2012, 05:00:16 PM »
As you can tell by my username, I think he's the best character in the game!!! :D

keyan88

• Tier 3
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2012, 05:16:02 PM »
this reminds me of Dora the Explorer
What was your favorite part?"
my favorite part was when Neil used cacti to fight of zombies, have to revise my current zombie plan to take this new weapon into acount