Author Topic: Coming to Steam!  (Read 16231 times)

Oniros

• Tier 2
Re: Coming to Steam!
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2012, 04:14:32 PM »
Hm, to be honest, I still have no idea how it works at the moment. :P It's still early in the stage, but things are moving now. I'm guessing there will be keys that you can give out, though -- The folks at Valve kindly said that they could provide keys to previous purchasers.
So, you'll be giving keys to previous customers? Then I'm sold, I'm getting this.

Crusism

• Tier 3
  • Life is beautiful, just look around you.
  • Current Mood: tired tired
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2012, 11:09:57 PM »
*Screams like a little girl*

I've been waiting for this moment since my purchase of the game and the soundtrack.  :o

I shall be waiting for my e-mail.

Edit: Will the key be sent for the soundtrack as well, or it isn't necessary because we already have the soundtrack? :P
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 11:13:18 PM by Crusism »

"In life, we do things. Some, we wish we had never done and some we wish we could replay a million times. They make us who we are and, in the end, they shape and detail us. If we were to reserve them, we wouldn’t be the person we are today. So, just live. Make mistakes and have wonderful memories. But, never second guess who you are, where you’ve been and, most importantly, where you’re going."

Sebbern

• Tier 2
  • Current Mood: happy happy
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2012, 04:35:50 AM »
I've been lurking from time to time, and I don't think the game is available on Steam yet. So here you go, http://steamcommunity.com/greenlight/ .

Hopefully that'll make some of you smile. :]

guckzilla

• Tier 1
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2012, 03:52:43 PM »
Hi, I found your game in steam cdr right now so it mean the game will available on steam soon  XD
http://new.marlamin.com/cdr/view.php?type=sub&id=15371

And you still plan to give the steam key for those who has purchase the game before ?
Can't wait for the steam version  :)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 03:54:24 PM by guckzilla »

Sebbern

• Tier 2
  • Current Mood: happy happy
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2012, 06:01:31 AM »
Hi, I found your game in steam cdr right now so it mean the game will available on steam soon  XD
http://new.marlamin.com/cdr/view.php?type=sub&id=15371

And you still plan to give the steam key for those who has purchase the game before ?
Can't wait for the steam version  :)

Neat! :3

snorkel

• Tier 2
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2012, 05:24:34 AM »
Awesome that it's on Steam finally!

The folks at Valve kindly said that they could provide keys to previous purchasers.

I'm wondering if this includes people who purchased through GMG?

Tumbles

• 海が私の心です。
  • Tier 7
  • I am who I am, but not yet.
    • Big Palooka
  • Current Mood: cheerful cheerful
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2012, 05:30:59 AM »
No, sorry, I'm afraid it's only for those who went through Freebird directly. :reivsweat:

Spoiler: show

~

Cavalieroscuro

• Tier 2
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2012, 08:25:41 AM »
Awesome that it's on Steam finally!

The folks at Valve kindly said that they could provide keys to previous purchasers.

I'm wondering if this includes people who purchased through GMG?

Yes is for all:

Here's a semi-casual Twitter announcement: To the Moon is coming to Steam. c:

Oh, yes, those who have purchased To the Moon from http://www.freebirdgames.com will receive Steam keys when it comes out. c:

Ahh, actually, a correction: Complimentary Steam keys will be provided to everyone who has previously purchased To the Moon *anywhere*.

Seems like I might have to do it manually, though; so lots and lots of emailing up ahead~ Will be glad to do it, though!