Author Topic: My long story...(The mirror lied)  (Read 25028 times)

Sizzle

• Tier 7
  • TFP (Retired)
  • Current Mood: blank blank
My long story...(The mirror lied)
« on: September 29, 2008, 01:12:28 AM »
As I began my epic adventure through the game "The mirror lied" I enter the world
in confusion, and curiosity...
And thoughts of a birdy...

The young girl we will call "Terry" wakes up to this wonderful world, and spends 2 minutes playing with a teddy bear, she then proceed to put on her lovely red dress, and take a visit to the loo...and of course visit the teddy bear for 1 more minute.

Terry then proceeded to the stairwell, but before reaching the stairs came in more curiosity of a wonderful lamp, she turned this lamp on and off and then proceeded to run through her bedroom and turn that lamp on and off.
She then decided it's time to head downstairs-and into the dining room she goes, to find a lovely music box! Terry decides to turn it on only to find dreaded music that makes her ears bleed, so decides it's best to turn it off.

She then goes into another bathroom to flush yet another toilet and leaves.
She walks back into the dining room but at the corner of her eye notices her lovely Mary Jay plant is becoming rather dry, and decides to grab a bucket and fill it up.
You may be thinking, so she went to the sink? Oh nonono...She goes to one of the many bathtubs in her house that are conviently filled with water!!!
She goes back to her Mary Jay plant and proceeds to water it, and it takes it in quite nicely, and then something magical happend...IT GREW TWICE ITS SIZE!!!

"WOOWEE this will score me a couple bucks, momma ain't running outta ramen noodles tonight!" Terry said to herself "This bath water is magic!"

So she heads back to the tub and fills her bucket up again, and once again waters her Mary Jay plant. As she starts watering it, it indeed grows again, the phone also began to ring but Terry was so amazed by her Mary Jay plant she didn't get to it in time...
Terry get's bored and heads to the basement and finds a variety of lovely switches, and decides to turn them all on, to her surprise she gets a message "Meet me at 3:26"
or something of the sort I forgot, anyway!

Terry head's back upstairs, gets bored and heads into this middley room thing, and logs onto the Quintessence forums and hax it!!!
She got bored and logged off and found a magic "wooden" key in the wall???O_o; She goes into this cabinet in the living room and finds yet another key!!! O.O!!! Terry then remembers a small chest in the basement and runs to try to open it, for some unknown reason, but neither key works...

Sad/Mad/Happy Terry goes upstairs into this bedroom/livingroom and decides to root in someones underwear drawer, one of them needs a key...o.o...Terry tried the
wooden key she acquired and it worked and she got...A TINY KEY OH EM GE! Terry rushed back to the basement excited as can be and attempted to once again open
the tiny wooden chest...Success!!!
She got...a loaded pistol..o.o? After running around the house for 2 minutes terry goes into the dining room and tries her small key on a few things and to her surprise finds out it works on the dresser.. in the dining room!!!And what does she find?A MEDIUM KEY!!!

"OH BOY" Terry shouted.

So a few keys later Terry finds some bullets, blah blah blah...and notices...Hey my Mary Jay plant is looking mighty thirsty, so she heads to the tub to fetch some
magic water, and returns to her lovely plant...Waters it and bleh, she goes into the computer room and looks at some micro-organisms...YEAH MICRO!!!

She gets bored and heads back to her basement and messes with those pretty switches again
:) the 3rd gets stuck and frusturation sets in so she heads back upstairs but OH NO... Her house appears to be on fire, the young lady calmly goes into her computer room and checks her myspace. Terry begens to grow tired and heads to her bedroom which is in ablaze, as she gets ready for bed she feels the urge to use the little girls room...but its locked, so she decides "Eh I'll just the downstairs one..." as she attempted to open her bedroom door she finds this is also locked...so she says "$%^# it." and goes to bed...

As she awakes she finds her house is once again "Not on fire" just the way she likes it.She then proceeds downstairs to the bathroom to fill her little bucket up and water her beautiful Mary Jay plant yet again.After she finishes this task she takes a trip to the basement, and wants to enter the club room in the basement, so Terry does what any 9 year old girl would do. *Shoot's lock on door*, as she explores the club room she finds the access card for the computer which grants her access to those nono sites her father blocked! YAY! As she goes to her computer she sets up an account on eharmony.com and gets 8 new messages! She reads them and some dude wants her to touch his birdy or something o-o so she closes it and waters her Mary Jay plant again, and again...and again.....yes again......I'll tell you when
she stops...she finally gets a phone call, and it's the mans birdy, he said he's going over top of hero-O and he called her "Leah" WTfux..? Then some bird shit or something
falls off her Mary Jay plant oh shiz...the man then ends his phonecall with a nice

"Come Leah my birdies coming." So Terry decides "I guess I can see his birdie"

and makes a courageous climb up her Mary Jay plant covered in bugs!!!But that's no match for her can of Raid!

As Terry gets on the roof of her house, she see's the mans birdy, and grabs onto it with all her might!!!
And disappears...?
The end?

(LOL Sorry it's so long, if you read it all I hope you got a few chuckles)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 07:16:10 PM by Sizzle »
This quote will be legend

Reives

• Dr Platplat
  • Director
  • Tier 7
    • Freebird Games
  • Current Mood: happy happy
Re: My long story...(The mirror lied)
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2008, 11:18:22 AM »
Heheh, nice. Missed this thread for some reason yesterday. One of my favourite phrases were "As she awakes she finds her house is once again "Not on fire" just the way she likes it".
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 10:27:50 AM by Reives »

Sizzle

• Tier 7
  • TFP (Retired)
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2008, 02:45:08 PM »
LOL Yeah I liked that part to :)

A random stranger

• Tier 3
    • EK's message board
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2008, 11:37:31 PM »
Interesting take on the plot, dude. :)
What's the price of love got to do with love?
What's the price of love got to do with much?
All I know is what I'm told.

Client - Price of Love

Green Dragon

• Tier 7
  • Finally unbound from my shackles, weak humans
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2008, 06:52:42 AM »
Yep... Very interesting, indeed...
If I could, I'd turn back time, forget it all and leave this mess behind.
If I could, her love would always be around.

Sizzle

• Tier 7
  • TFP (Retired)
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2008, 03:50:11 PM »
Thank you :) Did anyone feel it was a bit more disturbing/weird then the "normal" story? :)

**300th post FTW!!!!!!!!!

Green Dragon

• Tier 7
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2008, 03:51:40 PM »
Yesh... A "little" more disturbing...

Congratulations with post number 300, btw

Sizzle

• Tier 7
  • TFP (Retired)
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2008, 03:52:11 PM »
Have you played the mirror lied yet?

Green Dragon

• Tier 7
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2008, 03:53:18 PM »
I actually have... Played it, when it first came out.

Sizzle

• Tier 7
  • TFP (Retired)
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2008, 03:59:16 PM »
Nice :) Reives tricked me and said the creator of the game won't be back for a long time...But it was him :o

Green Dragon

• Tier 7
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2008, 04:05:49 PM »
Evilz! Real evilz!

Legacyblade

• 発行所は頑張って下さい!
  • Mod-Suspect
  • Tier 7
  • Current Mood: playful playful
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2008, 05:11:20 PM »
I must say this was no where near as disturbing as the actual game, XD

Arwym (آرویم)

• Keeper of the Fantasy
  • Forum Technician
  • Tier 7
  • Current Mood: creative creative
  • Discord ID: Arwym#6091
  • Twitter: arwym
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2008, 07:35:08 PM »
Remind me to read this when I get my brain back.

:needshat!:

;_;...

[Please do not PM me for forum support, unless it is a private matter.]

Reives

• Dr Platplat
  • Director
  • Tier 7
    • Freebird Games
  • Current Mood: happy happy
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2008, 08:54:36 PM »
Remind me to read this when I get my brain back.
You probably don't need it to read this.  :P Kidding Sizzle, kidding.

Sizzle

• Tier 7
  • TFP (Retired)
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2008, 11:40:00 PM »
You better :p sry I haven't been on I'm still active xD Just been busy but I'm good now :) hows life?
Read my story :D