Author Topic: Fleuret Blanc.  (Read 35243 times)

Merlandese

• 静態の遊子
  • Tier 7
  • ---
  • Current Mood: happy happy
Re: Fleuret Blanc.
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2012, 05:41:20 PM »
I got one of the passcodes, can't find the last one and also:

Spoiler: show

Owned Objects: 20/21

whaaaaaaaaat what am I missing?!?!? XD

The whole cryptic clues deal is driving me crazy too

Do you still have the origami rabbit?

If not, I think you got everything and my flawed handiwork is just shining through again. :p Looks like you have them all according to the save file you sent me. :)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 05:45:23 PM by Merlandese »

Ferdk

• Tier 7
  • Nothing is true, everything is permitted
    • My YouTube channel
  • Current Mood: thoughtful thoughtful
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2012, 06:55:54 PM »
That's a relief, I gotta check if its the rabbit I'm missing, but why should I miss it at this point? I went back and forth between savefiles so much that I lost track of where I am haha. I know its Friday morning but dunno what should I have and what not.

Also what's the other passcode? XD ok not sure I want to know but I've been having a hard time figuring it out. Its not a foreign word is it?

How much am I missing to get everything in the game? =P I feel like you left secrets in every corner and I'm gonna be playing and trying to pull a sherlock on this till the end of times haha
My YouTube channel (VG Covers and stuff):
http://www.youtube.com/ferdk16

Merlandese

• 静態の遊子
  • Tier 7
  • ---
« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2012, 07:29:05 PM »
I looked through it and you have everything. I didn't count the Rules of Engagement for some reason, and there was a hiccup when counting the luggage. No need to download the update, but I updated it to be correct. If you checked in the newest update, it should say you have 22/22 objects, which you do. (It doesn't count the energy drinks). So no worries.

Also what's the other passcode? XD ok not sure I want to know but I've been having a hard time figuring it out. Its not a foreign word is it?

How much am I missing to get everything in the game? =P I feel like you left secrets in every corner and I'm gonna be playing and trying to pull a sherlock on this till the end of times haha

What passcode are you referring to? The four possible passcodes in the orange glow in the laundry room?

Also, I don't think you're missing much, if anything. :) There are two unspoken mysteries in the game that can be solved, but you just have to draw your own conclusions from the abundance of dialog clues. There are no POIs for these.

As for any other secrets, you've just about wiped the game clean. :) I didn't want to make it too hard. :p You have all of the possessions, all of the collectibles (your room is overflowing with stuff!), all of the endings, and all of the POIs, so count yourself a 100% completionist! XD

Ferdk

• Tier 7
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2012, 08:24:44 PM »
What passcode are you referring to? The four possible passcodes in the orange glow in the laundry room?

Indeed! I got the two you spoiled and another very easy one which I'm not spoiling =P missing one

Also, I don't think you're missing much, if anything. :) There are two unspoken mysteries in the game that can be solved, but you just have to draw your own conclusions from the abundance of dialog clues. There are no POIs for these.

I'm going to think about this some more

As for any other secrets, you've just about wiped the game clean. :) I didn't want to make it too hard. :p You have all of the possessions, all of the collectibles (your room is overflowing with stuff!), all of the endings, and all of the POIs, so count yourself a 100% completionist! XD

woo hoo!! Junior would be proud =P

are you going to make more games in the future? :)

Merlandese

• 静態の遊子
  • Tier 7
  • ---
« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2012, 08:36:04 PM »

Indeed! I got the two you spoiled and another very easy one which I'm not spoiling =P missing one

One is a ten letter-long name, and the other is actually two words and an invisible apostrophe. The first is only useful if you downloaded the recent update, but still isn't that helpful. The second basically informs you about one of the hidden mysteries. There's nothing else very special game-wise. XD

woo hoo!! Junior would be proud =P

are you going to make more games in the future? :)

Junior is very proud of you! :)

Ummm... I don't have much in mind other than helping with whatever Reives needs help with. Fleuret Blanc was basically a whole year of work and it's not even that impressive of a game, especially in what feels like a gameplay-heavy indie market--not that I don't like the game myself. I'll mostly stick to composing and helping other people for now. :) I may one day release some books or board games, though. We'll see.

I really appreciate your interest, man.

Ferdk

• Tier 7
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2012, 08:51:50 PM »
awww that's kind of a bummer, I love this game!

But I also love your music so at least I can hope to have more of that in the future ^^

By the way, I understand what you say about gameplay-heavy indie market, but To The Moon did fairly good didn't it? I think there's room for other stuff too and people are getting more and more respect for indies.

Can't wait to get home and get that last password :P

Tumbles

• 海が私の心です。
  • Tier 7
  • I am who I am, but not yet.
    • Big Palooka
  • Current Mood: cheerful cheerful
« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2012, 09:13:57 PM »

Dayum, son.  :o Congrats.  XD

~

Ferdk

• Tier 7
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2012, 09:35:07 PM »
hehe, thanks Tumbles! it was my pleasure to play the game till completion :P

Merlandese

• 静態の遊子
  • Tier 7
  • ---
« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2012, 06:17:47 PM »
Released the Fleuret Blanc album early. All the tracks are available to listen to. :)

Hope there aren't any errors in there. Kind of worried I missed something.

For those that have earned a free soundtrack, I'm not sure how to gift it. But if you want to buy it for its minimum price, I'll try to reimburse you within the day. :)

Thanks for playing/listening, everybirdy.

Tumbles

• 海が私の心です。
  • Tier 7
    • Big Palooka
« Reply #54 on: July 22, 2012, 08:20:22 PM »
Just bought it. XD Downloading now.

~

Merlandese

• 静態の遊子
  • Tier 7
  • ---
« Reply #55 on: July 23, 2012, 01:12:39 AM »
Haha! Sweet. :) I sent the money back already. Tell me if any issues rise up, sir.

Tumbles

• 海が私の心です。
  • Tier 7
    • Big Palooka
« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2012, 01:21:36 AM »
All is good!! My thanks, sir. :seraismile:

~

Vasha

• 小説家
  • Tier 7
  • Relentlessly Gay
    • My Tumblr
  • Current Mood: blank blank
« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2012, 10:40:29 AM »
Reives probably knows how to gift it... I'd rather not buy-and-refund, cuz I just don't like using my credit card to buy things online. It's just... I'm not worried it'll get stolen or anything, I just don't like doing it if I don't have to :/

Nellie

• Tier 2
« Reply #58 on: August 02, 2012, 11:27:22 PM »
 :whaaa?: Uwah... Hasn't been back (and lurking) for a while and this is already completed! Hurray~  :mimihat:

*but hides at a corner for forgetting to submit my feedbacks after asking for the link to demo download*

Tumbles

• 海が私の心です。
  • Tier 7
    • Big Palooka
« Reply #59 on: August 02, 2012, 11:42:38 PM »
Haha, it's ok. :seraismile: I'm sure Merlandese will forgive you... in time. XD

But play!! It's good fun, as well as having an awesome story. :vikonsmile:

~