Author Topic: ANIMORPH GLITCH SECONDED  (Read 2339 times)

devilmaycare34

• Tier 2
ANIMORPH GLITCH SECONDED
« on: April 21, 2012, 08:22:24 AM »
Also stuck on the animorph bit as it wont let me type anything. Using win 7 64bit if this is relevant.

As an after note I unplugged the mouse and problem persists. Could you please give me a save file for 1 second after typing it in so I can continue playing because it really wont let me do it and my backspace is not stuck down nor any other keys.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 08:26:46 AM by devilmaycare34 »

Tumbles

• 海が私の心です。
  • Tier 7
  • I am who I am, but not yet.
    • Big Palooka
  • Current Mood: cheerful cheerful
Re: ANIMORPH GLITCH SECONDED
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 09:30:38 AM »
Hmm, that's rough. :( I'd consider trying another computer, if you have one. If not, I'm not sure what to do.  :seraisweat:

Spoiler: show

~

devilmaycare34

• Tier 2
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 10:24:10 AM »
I have a mac, and an android. No other pc. Verrry aggravating. Hence the save file will probably solve it till the steam version is released.

devilmaycare34

• Tier 2
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2012, 05:51:19 PM »
Interesting thing, I just went on my nans pc downstairs which I was hoping I wouldn't have to and noticed for her full mouse controls work, but up here on win 7 64bit, everything displays right but the mouse will not let me move or click with it and I have no idea why, this may be what is causing the other issue with the typing.

Andre

• Tier 1
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2012, 08:16:15 AM »
I bought the game on Steam and I have the same problem. Mouse doesn't work so I played with keyboard but now I'm stuck in the library.

EvilCarrot

• Tier 1
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2012, 05:45:28 PM »
Same problem here: unable to click on anything, played with keyboard or 360-controller, worked until I got to the animorphs question.

Running on Windows 7 64-bit and, might also be relevant, I have a Logitech mouse and keyboard.

Game bought from GOG.com