Author Topic: 关于最后一段场景的疑问  (Read 6869 times)

damahu79

• Tier 2
  • Current Mood: happy happy
关于最后一段场景的疑问
« on: March 13, 2012, 06:21:33 PM »
火箭升空那一段显然不是老约翰记忆部分,因为场景必须是本人能见到听到感受到的部分(而且必然不会很大),而老约翰此刻在发射舱中(发射过程中切换的飞船内场景应该是约翰的记忆),大桥一段的场景显然不是约翰可以创建的,换句话说这一部分应该是在另一个人的记忆中。而这个人也一定和两位博士或这个记忆改造的工作有关。

结合最后一幕红闪和吃药(以及游戏过程中的包袱,比如电子宠物,嘘嘘等),个人猜测(纯猜测)这一幕是那个男博士的记忆(因为女博士此刻已经离开,人不可能记住自己不在的场景发生的情况)。而此刻正是那个男博士的弥留之际。或许他根本不是博士,同样是为了实现自己某个不可能实现的愿望而选择了记忆改造,而从整个游戏过程看来这个愿望很可能是跟那位女博士有关,或许他们相爱但因为种种原因没有结果,而男博士不甘心就这样死去所以选择改造自己跟女博士的每一段记忆,从而在记忆中改变自己的命运。个人猜测每一段的记忆将由一部游戏来说明,而系列的最后将彻底点明男女博士的真正身份和关系。

期待作者在后续作品中能够完美解开所有疑团!

另 希望发行实体游戏光盘 个人全力支持!

加油!

Judedeath

• ~Insert Japanese things here~
  • Tier 7
  • JOHN-PEE-AIR!
Re: 关于最后一段场景的疑问
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 06:44:44 PM »
Ok before anyone says anything posting in languages other than english is fine, and from what I could puzzle together from Google Translate this seemed like it had a theory about Johnny and the Rocket, so could someone explain it to me as it seems interesting.
Old River was as dead as a doornail, this must be distinctly understood or nothing wonderful can come of the story I am about to relate.

Just Lance

• 狼と冒険家
  • Tier 7
  • Commodore of Freebirdia Orbital Defense Fleet
  • Current Mood: perverse perverse
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2012, 06:49:56 PM »
I was actually temped  to do a cheesy re-marque but I didn't. Well all we have to do is wait. Someone will maybe translate it for us who didn't learned this difficult language.
"God, it's so hard to be a smartass nowadays." Dr. Neil Watts (To the Moon)

Question Mark

• 疑問符の人
  • Mod-Suspect
  • Tier 7
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2012, 02:25:02 AM »
*sigh*

damahu79

• Tier 2
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2012, 03:41:35 AM »
thats some quetions when i enjoy the game.
sorry i cant write in English, because i have forggtten almost all my Englich = = so when i speak Englich i believe you all can not understand me(really)== but can anyone read german?

Ruben

• ~True Remembrance~
  • Mod-Suspect
  • Tier 7
  • :)
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2012, 05:05:00 AM »
Heya damahu,
cool to see someone from China here!   :vikonsmile:

Yes, I do speak German, it happens to be my native language. There are also some other people who can.

So go ahead, ask whatever you want. :)

Oh, and your English is pretty understandable, I think.

Just Lance

• 狼と冒険家
  • Tier 7
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2012, 05:15:10 AM »
^Agree. :) We have a few german naties here and a few who are studying german. :)

theufw

• Tier 3
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2012, 07:08:31 AM »
I can translate it for you.

火箭升空那一段显然不是老约翰记忆部分,因为场景必须是本人能见到听到感受到的部分(而且必然不会很大),而老约翰此刻在发射舱中(发射过程中切换的飞船内场景应该是约翰的记忆),大桥一段的场景显然不是约翰可以创建的,换句话说这一部分应该是在另一个人的记忆中。而这个人也一定和两位博士或这个记忆改造的工作有关。

The scene in which the burning arrow (TN: eh? I haven't finished TTM past the demo due to the lack of time, but did I just spoil myself? D:) is obviously not part of Old!Johnny's memories, because the scene/situation must be individually seen/heard/felt by the person himself (and mustn't be too much), but at the point when Old!Johnny is shooting the arrow (the shooting part/duration of the shooting of the arrow directly switching to the inside of the spacecraft should be his memories), the scene with the large bridge is obviously not of Johnny's creation/Johnny cannot create it, which is to say that this part must be part of someone else's memory. And this person also should/must be related to the 2 professors or related in some way to the memory-alteration job.

theufw

• Tier 3
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2012, 07:40:17 AM »
Oooh I think I saw the ending hahaha. (: But never mind. I shall continue to translate (because, well, I am leaving TTM to the holidays.) Sorry if it isn't really synchronised with what you saw in the game, since I haven't played past the halfway mark. D:

结合最后一幕红闪和吃药(以及游戏过程中的包袱,比如电子宠物,嘘嘘等),个人猜测(纯猜测)这一幕是那个男博士的记忆(因为女博士此刻已经离开,人不可能记住自己不在的场景发生的情况)。
With the previous scene in mind, putting together the last/ending scene's red flash and eating of medicine (and during the game's inventory(TN: ?)/burden, for example the electrical pet, peeing (TN:? I don't think it is supposed to be meant this way...?) etc.), in my opinion, I guess (and it's only a wild guess) that this scene is part of the male professor's memories (because the female professor would have already left by this time, and it is not possible to be able to remember scenes when they are no longer there to experience it).

而此刻正是那个男博士的弥留之际。或许他根本不是博士,同样是为了实现自己某个不可能实现的愿望而选择了记忆改造,而从整个游戏过程看来这个愿望很可能是跟那位女博士有关,或许他们相爱但因为种种原因没有结果,而男博士不甘心就这样死去所以选择改造自己跟女博士的每一段记忆,从而在记忆中改变自己的命运。个人猜测每一段的记忆将由一部游戏来说明,而系列的最后将彻底点明男女博士的真正身份和关系。
And this time is definitely the male professor's deathbed. Or maybe he really isn't a professor, similarly because he wanted to fulfil a certain wish that he himself cannot fulfil and hence he decided to alter his memories, and from the entire game it looks like this wish has something to do with the female professor, or maybe they were lovers but for some reason had no fruitful ending, and the male professor is not willing to die like that, so he decided to change every single part of his memories regarding the female professor, and from the memories, change his own destiny. In my opinion, I guess that every single memory should use one game to explain, and in the end of the series finally/totally reveal everything about the male/female professors' real status/name and relation to one another.

期待作者在后续作品中能够完美解开所有疑团!

I look forward to the writer/game developer's sequel that could perfectly/beautifully explain/unveil all the suspense and questions!

另 希望发行实体游戏光盘 个人全力支持!

On another note, I wish that you could sell/give out a real/solid game disk/CD, I will totally support you with all my heart!

加油!

Work hard! (TN: I'm sorry, I don't have a better way of translating this. The literal meaning is "Add oil", which means adding more energy and finally succeeding in what you do. Where I come from this is used so much as a phrase of encouragement that I associate a feeling (of being encouraged) to it and have no other replacements.)
-

Yep. Sorry for all the irritating TNs - meaning Translator's Notes. I wanted to add more, but it will disrupt the flow of the forumer's speech, so I only added the notes to those I am unsure of. I guess I will know what they meant if I played the game (to the end) because eh, they only mentioned the end. Oh, my dear Watts...oh, and the male and female professors are Watts and Eva respectively. I left it as it was written originally though. (:

theufw

• Tier 3
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2012, 07:45:53 AM »
Title: 关于最后一段场景的疑问

A question in relation to the ending scene.

-
..I totally set myself up for that. D: I forgot to read the title carefully. (: Oh well.

Just Lance

• 狼と冒険家
  • Tier 7
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2012, 07:55:14 AM »
Mmmm... Well at least some of it is clear and understandable. Thanks theuf. :)

damahu79

• Tier 2
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2012, 06:50:29 PM »
Oh! Thank u! Theufw! Thats what i mean! i mean, almost.

Und jetzt spiele ich dieses Spiel zum 3. Mal. Ich finde, je mehr ich spiele, desto mehr Ditails(z.B. die Richtung der Sanduhr ist nicht gleich; manchmal geht Watts vor, aber manchmal Eva; und die Zeit der Glocke ist 11 Uhr...) ich entdecken werde, und immer mehr Frage zu überlegen.  Ich versuche mit allen den zwei Charaktere  alle Zweige zu erleben, dadurch ich die Geschichte vollständig vertehen kann. Ehrlich sagen, heute habe ich wieder etwas neue Dinge gefunden, was vorher misachtend sind. TTM ist viel komplizierter als es ausseht.  Ich habe ein Gefühl: die Geschichte von TTM wird von den Gedächtnisse mehrer Leuten zusammengefasst...

Ruben

• ~True Remembrance~
  • Mod-Suspect
  • Tier 7
  • :)
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2012, 07:27:07 PM »
Und jetzt spiele ich dieses Spiel zum 3. Mal. Ich finde, je mehr ich spiele, desto mehr Ditails(z.B. die Richtung der Sanduhr ist nicht gleich; manchmal geht Watts vor, aber manchmal Eva; und die Zeit der Glocke ist 11 Uhr...) ich entdecken werde, und immer mehr Frage zu überlegen.  Ich versuche mit allen den zwei Charaktere  alle Zweige zu erleben, dadurch ich die Geschichte vollständig vertehen kann. Ehrlich sagen, heute habe ich wieder etwas neue Dinge gefunden, was vorher misachtend sind. TTM ist viel komplizierter als es ausseht.  Ich habe ein Gefühl: die Geschichte von TTM wird von den Gedächtnisse mehrer Leuten zusammengefasst...

Translation (for the others):
I'm playing this game for the third time now. The more I play it the more details I notice (e.g. the direction of the hourglass is not always the same; sometimes Watts advances first and sometimes Eva does; the time of the clock is 11 o'clock), and the more questions I have. I try to experience all branches with the two characters to understand the story completely. To be honest, today I found out new things I previously overlooked yet again. TTM is much more complicated than it looks. I have a feeling: The story of TTM is concluded in the minds of several people.

---

Das ist auf jeden Fall eine interessante Theorie, damahu. Ich kann nicht sagen, dass ich mehr dazu weiß, und noch ist alles offen. Und die Geschichte bietet zweifelsohne Potential für mehrere Schichten. Wer weiß?

==

That definitely is an interesting theory, damahu. I can't say I know, more and everything is still open. And the story certainly has the potential to be multi-layered. Who knows?

damahu79

• Tier 2
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2012, 05:04:16 PM »

---

Das ist auf jeden Fall eine interessante Theorie, damahu. Ich kann nicht sagen, dass ich mehr dazu weiß, und noch ist alles offen. Und die Geschichte bietet zweifelsohne Potential für mehrere Schichten. Wer weiß?

==

That definitely is an interesting theory, damahu. I can't say I know, more and everything is still open. And the story certainly has the potential to be multi-layered. Who knows?

Jetzt bin ich sicher, dass ein Teil dieser Geschichte von Watts Gedächtnisse ist.
Warum?

Wir wissen: wenn der Besitzer eines Gedächtnisses die Szene verlässt, wird diese Szene ab sofort frieren, alle Sache der Szene wird nie geändert werden.

In einer Szene von TTM: die 2 Dr. gehen zu Johns späteste Gedächtnisse zurück(vor dem Leuchtturm). Eva verlässt zuerst, Watts wird auch gehen, dann fragt John " Doktor", " Was bin ich eigentlich?", Watts vervirrt für eine Sekunde und geht auch weg. Achtung! Inzwischen ist John gefroren! Was heißt das? Das heißt: diese Szene ist nicht von John sondern von Watts!

Ich glaube im Spiel gibt es noch mehr solche Nachweise. Also ich denke meine  Aufgaben ist alle dieser Nachweise herauszufinden, wenn ich zum 4. Mal spiele...= = Und noch mit etwa Notizen während spielen. = =

Was mir noch nicht klar ist: John hasst Olive und Märchen, aber warum ist es umgekehrt wenn er die Vergängenheiten vergisst???

Unimaginative Username

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2012, 04:41:39 PM »
I can vaguely read German so that is good.