Author Topic: Another forum intro post.  (Read 1061 times)

Sprouts

• Tier 1
Another forum intro post.
« on: January 23, 2012, 10:49:29 PM »
Hi, I'm Sprouts, and I was brought here by To the Moon, which I just finished *wipes strangely wet eyes*...  I've always kind of stuck to two types of games, Adventure games(eg. Zelda, Okami), and occasionally some JRPG's(mainly square enix stuff).  I find most things outside of those types of games rather meaningless and actually end up reading more than playing games.  I'm a story person at heart.

Anyways, To the Moon pretty much fit the bill for what I thought a story based game should be, short enough so that you can finish it while still being interested and remembering everything(I'm looking at you FF), and mainly just having a good enough story that it impacts me on an emotional level.

And this is a question for the maker of the game.  I tried to buy this on both Desura, and then off your website.  Neither would accept my debit card, so I turned to pirating the game.  What I'd like to know, is how I can get you your money for this fabulous game?

Thanks.

Merlandese

• 静態の遊子
  • Tier 7
  • ---
  • Current Mood: happy happy
Re: Another forum intro post.
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 10:55:31 PM »
You seem to have good tastes, Sprouts. Okami was very underrated, in my opinion. It's easy to let that one paint its way into your heart. And the end sequence is a real gem.

Glad to have you here! Enjoy yourself! (We're sending over the Freebird Aerial Squadron to collect your funds. :p)

Aile Lune

• 黒い猫
  • Team Français
  • Tier 4
  • Current Mood: alright alright
Re: Another forum intro post.
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 10:20:09 AM »
Welcome here! I also played Ōkami, it’s an awesome game :) You can try out other Freebird games, they’re all great.