Author Topic: Animorph's Question  (Read 3408 times)

almeidafreak

• Tier 1
Animorph's Question
« on: January 17, 2012, 03:17:42 PM »
Any fix for this bug yet? Can't get past it because I can't type the answer, the letters just erase themselves (my keyboard got some spanking before I realized it wasn't the problems :D)

Thanks in advance!

Reives

• Dr Platplat
  • Director
  • Tier 7
    • Freebird Games
  • Current Mood: happy happy
Re: Animorph's Question
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 03:22:08 PM »
._o Huh, this hasn't happened before to anyone else as far as I know. It sounds like a key on your keyboard was stuck in sending signals. . . have you tried restarting / unplugging the keyboard and get past that with a mouse? Sorry for the inconvenience!

almeidafreak

• Tier 1
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 03:31:10 PM »
Hey, no problem! The game is marvelous, by the way!

Sorry, I mispoke. I'm playing in my roommate's laptop. I have no problem typing in any other software or whatsoever. As soon as I press either enter or the spacebar, using the arrows or the mouse, the letter immediately erases itself. I checked my backspace and del keys but none are stuck.

I tried  running it under compatibility mode (just for the sake of trying everything, but got no results :(

Thanks for the fast reply!

devilmaycare34

• Tier 2
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2012, 08:21:39 AM »
I'm going to make my own thread just in case this one doesnt get looked at again but thought I would let you know YOU ARE NOT ALONE. I am also stuck in the same spot with the letter deleting themselves. I'm going to unplug my mouse and give it a go. No keys are stuck down, I think it is getting confused between all the different control types or something. This could be remedied with a tick box that lets you use keyboard only or controller only. As it stands I have to use keyboard and mouse for a lot of things. Could do with some tweaks to avoid this.