Author Topic: Mystery World (rmvx)  (Read 3205 times)

joeblo13

• Tier 2
  • I'm not that good but i'm willing to learn!
  • Current Mood: happy happy
Mystery World (rmvx)
« on: December 29, 2011, 03:52:53 AM »
I just stared making a game in rpg maker vx but i don't have much information for you yet. All I can say is that i plan to make it long with frequent updates and demos! By the way Mystery World isn't the official title so if you have any suggestions feel free to post them. Also if you have any ideas for me please feel free to tell me although I already have a pretty good idea on the storyline and i just need to work out some bugs in my plot.

Question Mark

• 疑問符の人
  • Mod-Suspect
  • Tier 7
Re: Mystery World (rmvx)
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 07:34:25 AM »
By the way Mystery World isn't the official title so if you have any suggestions feel free to post them.
We can't really post any suggestion until we know something about your project.

Also if you have any ideas for me please feel free to tell me although I already have a pretty good idea on the storyline and i just need to work out some bugs in my plot.
Please post your plot. It will both serve as an incentive for us to find potential plotholes and come up with relevant ideas.

joeblo13

• Tier 2
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2011, 12:24:25 PM »
hmm... You're right. I'll post the plot later today!

joeblo13

• Tier 2
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2011, 01:09:14 PM »
I might even post the first demo if I get far enough today...

joeblo13

• Tier 2
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2011, 08:35:46 PM »
DEMO #1 !!!
http://www.mediafire.com/?tnm7gdjbicmly5c
note: The buildings with no doors don't have rooms yet this is just for bug testing. Also, the castle is not finished and i need help with it, as you will see it looks horrible. Or at least i think it does... Enjoy! Oh and talk to the guard and the blacksmith BEFORE going into the forest!!!

Merlandese

• 静態の遊子
  • Tier 7
  • ---
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2011, 08:35:54 PM »
Please post your plot. It will both serve as an incentive for us to find potential plotholes and come up with relevant ideas.

... I'll post the plot later today!

Mystery is definitely appropriate for a title for this.

I think I speak for a lot of people (I'm presumptuous sometimes) when I say that it'd be wonderful if you could give us some plot, settings, screenshots, or even a basic idea of what we'd be getting ourselves into if we decided to test out your demo.

At the moment, it's as though I'm walking down the street and a stranger asks me to blindfold myself and taste test his food. Is he a chef? What kind of food? Not even a peak? Why can't I know more about it before popping it into my mouth? :p

Good luck working on it, though, whatever it is. :)

Raxus

• とてもかっこいいですよ!
  • Mod-Suspect
  • Tier 7
  • Ignore the Hats! I don't have a problem!
    • Cupcakes So Sweet and Tasty~
  • Current Mood: playful playful
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2011, 11:45:57 PM »
Hey!

Umm, I'm not even sure what this is. Take no offense, good sir, but not many are going to download any demo without having a single clue as to what the plot, graphics, or anything is. You asked for help with your project, yet you've given us nothing to work with.

Also, you've just joined the forum, without any clue to who you are and are asking us to download a file that you claim is your game. I find that a bit unnerving to download it myself.

From what I can tell from your triple post, you're kinda new to forum posting, so here's some hints: :seraismile: Why not write a plot summary of your game, post some screenshots of what the game looks like, and show us what the characters are like. ;) Then we can see if your story needs working on, and if your mapping or whatever even needs help.

Best wishes~

joeblo13

• Tier 2
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2012, 04:00:56 AM »
Ahh, a huge fail on my part! XD I guess I just got too overly excited that I finally started making a game lol. Well im going to work on it a bit more and when i think that it's ready enough i'll post the summary and whatever else. I don't know how much time it will take but please keep an eye out :P oh and happy new year!!!