Author Topic: Locked chests and things in the basement?  (Read 4097 times)

Moogigoth

• Tier 2
Locked chests and things in the basement?
« on: December 17, 2011, 10:56:27 AM »
Heya! I didn't know which forum to post this in, so I thought I would just put it in here.

I was wondering what was up with the locked chests in the basement. Not the door which you can eventually get into but there were some chests in a few places that were locked. I thought this was weird because you'd think you could eventually get inside them. A lock in a game usually means you can get inside it later on and find secrets (unless the lock is broken XD).

Are the locked chests and things something that was going to be something at one point and was then taken out, or are they just there to tempt us?  :whaaa?:

I haven't played the game in a few weeks so it's a little hard to remember their locations. I remember there being a few things like this in the basement. Since this was my second Freebird game after The Mirror Lied, I was hoping to eventually get into those places.

I'm waiting a bit to replay it just because I don't want to exhaust my emotional reactions from playing it.

:mimihat:

mepwnn

• いつまでも
  • Tier 7
  • profile picture courtesy of Silentgears
  • Current Mood: happy happy
Re: Locked chests and things in the basement?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2011, 02:31:49 PM »
I recall Reives saying something about the locked chests being something he forgot to take out.
Portals... must capture... ALL the portals... (click image to enlarge)