Author Topic: [Spoilerz] Finished playing it finally [Spoilerz]  (Read 2524 times)

Sizzle

• Tier 7
  • TFP (Retired)
  • Current Mood: blank blank
[Spoilerz] Finished playing it finally [Spoilerz]
« on: December 12, 2011, 10:20:18 PM »
It's so awesome. The ending made me tear up a little :-[ thanks for making it some awesome Kan. n_n

I was just curious, at the end with the red flash, what was that about? =o

Oh also I just remembered I wanted to ask, what did River have? Like they kept talking about a disorder she had but I never saw them mention what exactly it was.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 11:47:07 PM by Raxie Pie »
This quote will be legend

GothofCookie

• Tier 1
Re: Finished playing it finally
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 11:42:49 PM »
It's so awesome. The ending made me tear up a little :-[ thanks for making it some awesome Kan. n_n

I was just curious, at the end with the red flash, what was that about? =o

Oh also I just remembered I wanted to ask, what did River have? Like they kept talking about a disorder she had but I never saw them mention what exactly it was.

nearly 6 am and I just finished playing aswell. It's neither game nor movie....I think the best way to describe it would be a new medium to experience movies. Let's just call it art until there's a name for it. It reminded me of "the longest journey" quite a bit.
I loved the story, the characters, the twists. Really touching and really worth the money.
As far as I understood she had a PDD Because Jonny forced her to live in a unique, special way whereas she only wanted to be "normal".  But I'm curious about that flash aswell. And why Neil rushed to the car when you had to collect some rabbit-pieces.. I'm afraid we have to wait till the next episode.

btw: The Thread-Title probably needs a spoiler warning.

Raxus

• とてもかっこいいですよ!
  • Mod-Suspect
  • Tier 7
  • Ignore the Hats! I don't have a problem!
    • Cupcakes So Sweet and Tasty~
  • Current Mood: playful playful
Re: Finished playing it finally
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2011, 11:46:44 PM »

Totally! She had Asperger's Syndrome, a type of Autism. ;D

[Spoiler'd]

Judedeath

• ~Insert Japanese things here~
  • Tier 7
  • JOHN-PEE-AIR!
  • Current Mood: happy happy
Re: [Spoilerz] Finished playing it finally [Spoilerz]
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2011, 08:02:08 AM »
Also Neil ran to the car to get some painkillers left in it that it seems everyone missed.
Old River was as dead as a doornail, this must be distinctly understood or nothing wonderful can come of the story I am about to relate.

Sizzle

• Tier 7
  • TFP (Retired)
  • Current Mood: blank blank
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2011, 08:21:37 AM »
Also Neil ran to the car to get some painkillers left in it that it seems everyone missed.

Ah yeah I remember someone mentioning that in the forums and on the gamespot podcast.

The only thing I felt uneasy about the entire story is that regardless of whether it was a good ending or not for Johnny, it was all still fake.
This quote will be legend

Mela

• 憂鬱
  • Tier 7
  • Current Mood: tired tired
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2011, 09:56:05 AM »
^ Your last sentence just reminded me of this one topic in the forums "Is it really worth dying in a lie because of some regrets?" You don't seem to be all too fond of the idea to die with a fake life, do you? But what if it were really possible to change your life...would you do it if you had messed up some things/done some horrible mistakes, that is? Wouldn't that change parts of your personality...the person you are today? Would that be worth it? o: *is pseudo philosophical today*

GothofCookie

• Tier 1
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2011, 12:43:45 PM »
^ Your last sentence just reminded me of this one topic in the forums "Is it really worth dying in a lie because of some regrets?" You don't seem to be all too fond of the idea to die with a fake life, do you? But what if it were really possible to change your life...would you do it if you had messed up some things/done some horrible mistakes, that is? Wouldn't that change parts of your personality...the person you are today? Would that be worth it? o: *is pseudo philosophical today*
Well - maybe they aren't allways working for dying people. Let's take the accident with his twin brother for example: it destroyed half of his life - maybe they're going to erase traumatising stuff like that in future episodes.