Author Topic: I fell in a hole and landed here  (Read 3129 times)

Vasha

• 小説家
  • Tier 7
  • Relentlessly Gay
    • My Tumblr
  • Current Mood: blank blank
Re: I fell in a hole and landed here
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2011, 07:33:33 PM »
Hiya, Lung! Nice to see you! :D Those pictures are really gorgeous! (Even if it's not supposed to be so close to the water; is that what I heard?).

...That termite comment is kind of disturbing. Eew.

And feel free to ignore Nightbane. He's a bitter old man who needs to lighten up, and needs to stop making death threats towards me for no reason.

Hunterh

• Tier 2
  • And the ocean waves will sing lullabies.
  • Current Mood: happy happy
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2011, 07:43:03 PM »
I don't know what'ya all saying about. Look at the second photo. Amazing place to spend some time with someone we love, for holidays for example. What a beautiful view of..emm..ekhm.err. SOME KIND OF LAKE! YES. :P. Dream place.

Hah, anyways. Hello, nice to meet you WoodenLung. Hope that wooden lungs do not interfere in life :P. And I guess you don't really like water :P.
:plat:

Green Dragon

• Tier 7
  • Finally unbound from my shackles, weak humans
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2011, 01:56:26 AM »
I am NOT old! I am older than you, yes, but not THAT old. If you call me old, then you're calling Reives old, too.  He is three years older than me, dang it!
If I could, I'd turn back time, forget it all and leave this mess behind.
If I could, her love would always be around.

Avarlie

• Tier 6
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2011, 12:24:01 AM »
Late reply....(are you still here?) Wooden Lung all of that water looks fun! Denmark looks beautiful but my friend said it is too expensive to visit. Oh and if you're into photography feels free to start a photography thread.

WoodenLung

• Tier 2
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2011, 08:26:03 PM »
Late reply....(are you still here?) Wooden Lung all of that water looks fun! Denmark looks beautiful but my friend said it is too expensive to visit. Oh and if you're into photography feels free to start a photography thread.

Yes I am still here. :)

Denmark is pretty expensive but it's not that much worse than the other European countries around us. I am actually really interested in photography, will share my photos later.