Author Topic: You know that feeling after you're done crying for about 3 hours straight?  (Read 1866 times)

markhansavon

• Tier 2
  • Director and Composer
    • Astralojia.com
  • Current Mood: creative creative
------------------------

SPOILER AHEAD

-------------------------

Hello there Reives,

I've just finished the game and wanted to say that it was great. It had me balling for a while at the end. I've been going through a very depressed time in my life lately, and this pretty much nailed it on the head.

I've just been thinking about death recently, and peace...How everything in this world washes away and there's nothing we can do about it, and nothing we can hang on to, and how memories and the heart are what really end up mattering.

Many people have been dying around me recently, from dreams to pets to people...and I've been living with fatal diseases for....I don't know since I was 6.

Anyway, I wuv the feeling after one is done crying for a while of peace...I'm pumped now. I want to go out and make pancakes. x_x

"The longing the heart never dies."

SPIOLER...
River got washed away in the end.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 10:28:09 PM by markhansavon »

Moogigoth

• Tier 2
Re: You know that feeling after you're done crying for about 3 hours straight?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 10:30:11 PM »
I finished the game last weekend and I'm still crying about it. It's a good feeling though. It takes a lot to make me cry. I think you could give this game to a member of the Hell's Angels and I think the manliest of them would be crying in buckets.

It's a great game that tackles some very difficult subjects with love, respect, and humor. That's rare in this day and age.

The game also touched me on a personal level about some things that have happened to me lately, and I'm glad that I got to play it and it helped me come to terms with some things.