Author Topic: To The Moon Wikipedia  (Read 6278 times)

Judedeath

• ~Insert Japanese things here~
  • Tier 7
  • JOHN-PEE-AIR!
  • Current Mood: happy happy
To The Moon Wikipedia
« on: November 29, 2011, 07:11:48 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/To_the_Moon_(Freebird_Games)

I know some of you have to have had some experience with editing wikipedia so lets clean this up, we need a link to this page from To The Moon the music, and also to clean it up add some stuff, make it proper wikipedia standard.
Old River was as dead as a doornail, this must be distinctly understood or nothing wonderful can come of the story I am about to relate.

mepwnn

• いつまでも
  • Tier 7
  • profile picture courtesy of Silentgears
Re: To The Moon Wikipedia
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 01:32:28 AM »
Despite being spoiler heavy, the wikipedia story section of games usually has the entire plot.
Portals... must capture... ALL the portals... (click image to enlarge)

Merlandese

• 静態の遊子
  • Tier 7
  • ---
Re: To The Moon Wikipedia
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 12:41:47 PM »
Despite being spoiler heavy, the wikipedia story section of games usually has the entire plot.

It does, which is great. But I personally don't want to be the one that writes that spoiler. XD It'll be fixed eventually when someone who isn't an affiliate of these forums reads it and realizes its only a premise and a hook masquerading as a synopsis. :p

EDIT: I added a little more yesterday, mostly mimicking the format used for other video game articles and reforming the data appropriately. Since Freebird Games doesn't have it's own article, I've linked it to the Indie Games article.

Also, I've taken the liberty of adding Freebird Games to the list of Indie Game Developers on the article's page of the same name. I wasn't sure where to label its location, so I put Markham. Change that if you need to, Kan.

I added and linked to Laura as well. I think it looks fairly decent now without being too big and intrusive.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 02:53:49 PM by Merlandese »