Author Topic: Vacant Sky Vol. 1: Contention  (Read 35007 times)

Sailerius

• Tier 2
  • Golden Sorcerer
    • Project BC Official Site
  • Current Mood: happy happy
Re: Vacant Sky Vol. 1: Contention
« Reply #90 on: December 14, 2010, 07:41:24 PM »
Fragarach is actually Seri's ultimate weapon.  Go figure it was the one person who you didn't check it by. =P

http://www.projectbc.net - Indie RPGs and adventures

Vasha

• 小説家
  • Tier 7
  • Relentlessly Gay
    • My Tumblr
  • Current Mood: blank blank
« Reply #91 on: December 14, 2010, 08:23:24 PM »
Hm. Well, I haven't checked it with her cuz I started a new cycle (to get the last bad ending, then got sidtracked with getting the other bonus stuff).

I kill the Auria thing. It's a lot easier once I realized I had a way to get her regeneration off :P

So... I beat Asgard, but it's weird. The last gate has the crystal with nothing above it that I can't interact with, and I can't fight Vel again, but she didn't get blackened like the others did when I beat her o:

Overall: Fun game ;) I might go back and replay the other two acts to remember everything now, but I remember I was frustrated a lot with how difficult the enemies were (and the abundance of walk-around-and-collect-random-stuff-that-has-nothing-to-do-with-the-plot places) :P Might just wait until you release the arc completely together. How long do you think that will take? (I didhear you're doing that, right? :seraisweat:)

EDIT: Oh my goodness, Fragarach is horrible! I don't care how accurate it makes her, she is not having double digit attack at the end of the game!
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 08:49:14 PM by Vasha »

Sailerius

• Tier 2
  • Golden Sorcerer
« Reply #92 on: December 14, 2010, 10:48:39 PM »
Unfortunately, there's a minor bug in Asgard that prevents it from being completed. >_> *hides*

I'm working on the Complete Edition now, but if I announce a release date, that just guarantees that it'll be delayed.  There's lots of new content, though, so it's going to be worth the wait.

Fragarach is much better than it looks.  Atop almost guaranteeing Seri Vital Hits, it inflicts a status ailment on hit which causes the target to take double damage the next time they're hit.

Vasha

• 小説家
  • Tier 7
  • Relentlessly Gay
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #93 on: December 14, 2010, 11:28:31 PM »
;O; What's the last one supposed to be? The shadow version of Auria?

Cool~

Hrm. Maybe I'll try it out again when I get back to it tomorrow.

WHICH REMINDS ME! Rein is supposed to have an ability that causes the target to take double damage for a round, but I think you forgot to let it be used against someone :P There's no animation on any targets, we don't get to choose a target, and I don't think it has any effect.

Sailerius

• Tier 2
  • Golden Sorcerer
« Reply #94 on: December 15, 2010, 02:32:38 AM »
The last enemy in the Void Arena is Shadow Darxinger.

And...wow, I simply can't believe that got through testing.  It'll be fixed in the Complete Edition.  The problem with a game as nonlinear as Act III is that it's hard to get comprehensive testing done.  Sorry for all the trouble.

Vasha

• 小説家
  • Tier 7
  • Relentlessly Gay
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #95 on: December 15, 2010, 05:23:21 PM »
Aah, crap O: Actually, I should test my strength against Darxinger now that I know how to get rid of his regen :P Or did you make him invincible?

It's okay ;) I don't use Rien very often, anyways, cuz of her poison. My usual party goes from Auria/Rayonnne/Vanquish/Rien to Auria/Rayonne/Vanquish/Laaik to Auria/Seri/Vanguish(or Rayonne, especially if he gets his Bellemont spear)/Laaik. Though I have realized that Blaise is pretty cool, since he can hit all guys at once.

(Remember when I was asking for the A Story Alone Full Version? Well, now that I have it, it's really really really really awesome :DDD)

Sailerius

• Tier 2
  • Golden Sorcerer
« Reply #96 on: December 15, 2010, 05:57:40 PM »
He's certainly not invincible, just a challenge.

Rien's survivability increases significantly if you cast Regeneration on her, since Regen outpaces Poison.  Also, glad you liked it! :)

Vasha

• 小説家
  • Tier 7
  • Relentlessly Gay
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #97 on: December 17, 2010, 06:36:19 PM »
I think that, once you're able to actually get Seri's ultimate weapon, it's not as useful anymore. You say it's good because it doubles the damage to its target, but by that time your party is beefy enough that it doesn't really need it anymore. Might be good for bosses, though.

Okay, that was before I actually put it on her :P I admit it is kind of neat, because it does give you a good deal of Vital Hits, but the extra damage isn't that useful except for bosses (and guarding enemies ;))

EDIT: Apparently I'm obsessive enough to get my party to the max level :P Okay, so it says I couldn't level up anymore (The exp said '-----------'), but I can still level up :P

EDIT2: okay, I've been using her weapon for awhile now, and I don't think I've seen the double-damage effect yet. Is it broken, too, or am I just not checking when it actually works?
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 07:44:01 PM by Vasha »

Blowingsand

• Tier 1
« Reply #98 on: August 09, 2011, 10:12:23 PM »
Where else can I download Act III?
All the links to it don't work any more.

Vasha

• 小説家
  • Tier 7
  • Relentlessly Gay
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #99 on: August 09, 2011, 11:29:17 PM »
I just tried looking at Project BC's main site, and both of the mirrors to download Act III seem to be down. I'm not sure how you can get at it, but you could always contact them at the main site (just google it) or on the Deviantart page.

I'm not sure how long it'll be, but they're also working on a revamped release of all three acts. I'm pretty sure they're working on the last act right now, but they haven't given a release date yet.

Chris

• Tier 3
« Reply #100 on: January 13, 2012, 04:07:52 PM »
When will you finish this game dude? I've finished it some time ago and I still await the complete edition with the revamped mechanics/extra stuff.

Vasha

• 小説家
  • Tier 7
  • Relentlessly Gay
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #101 on: February 11, 2012, 04:10:09 PM »
There's nothing recent on their blog about it D: I'm excited too, though.

Amaranth

• I'm back and better than ever!
  • Tier 7
  • Kinda lost.
  • Current Mood: depressed depressed
« Reply #102 on: August 19, 2012, 01:31:14 PM »
Since Sai hasn't posted here in a while, I'll take that liberty, since he was one of the friends I made during my time away. :3

The complete edition is still being made, so don't worry. Sai's just been busy with other things too.
Check out the Letter--->Word Abbreviation thread for some fun!

Examples of my skills:

Hallelujah! A xylophone orgasmed recently.

Actually, geriatric gigolos can still have dalliances.

A really muscular, super-tough, reliable older nutty guy.

Vasha

• 小説家
  • Tier 7
  • Relentlessly Gay
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #103 on: August 19, 2012, 04:08:13 PM »
It's going to be totally awesome when the complete game gets finished! :D