Author Topic: Stuck on Horse  (Read 10294 times)

FelicityGS

• Tier 1
Stuck on Horse
« on: November 03, 2011, 03:43:17 PM »
So I'm at the horse riding part, and I've got all the memories and whatnot. I am now stuck on the horse and can't get off at all. I was running through, hit Neil, and then got the last two memory bubbles by riding by River. Now I can't get off the horse at all to continue on with the game. Help!!!

Merlandese

• 静態の遊子
  • Tier 7
  • ---
  • Current Mood: happy happy
Re: Stuck on Horse
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 04:41:26 PM »
I think you go toward the bottom right of the riding area and either talk to Neil or the memento beside him. You don't actually need to get off of the horse, just click on one of those two things.

Reives

• Dr Platplat
  • Director
  • Tier 7
    • Freebird Games
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 04:43:08 PM »
Heya Felicity. At that part, you can just ride to where Neil is (just below the tent-esque area near the right side of the map) -- the memento is a purse that's in front of Neil. Simply face it and press enter will activate it. (To do this, the horse's hooves should be in line with the purse). It's a little awkward to face it right; sorry about that.

Let me know if it goes through!

Edit: Eep, Merlan beat me to it. :P

FelicityGS

• Tier 1
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2011, 06:00:05 PM »
You guys are life savers. I didn't know about the enter button, and I didn't have a mouse to click with. Thanks so much! Now I can get back to sipping soup and chilling out. :)

Merlandese

• 静態の遊子
  • Tier 7
  • ---
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2011, 06:07:36 PM »
You guys are life savers. I didn't know about the enter button, and I didn't have a mouse to click with. Thanks so much! Now I can get back to sipping soup and chilling out. :)

I hope you enjoy both the rest of the game and your soup. :)