Author Topic: Enex 2 [COMPLETE!]  (Read 42011 times)

Merlandese

• 静態の遊子
  • Tier 7
  • ---
  • Current Mood: happy happy
Re: Enex 2 [COMPLETE!]
« Reply #150 on: January 17, 2014, 09:42:02 PM »
Yeah, you're more than welcome to post things like that. :)

You can either link to them in the post, or add an attachment of the file. The option to add an attachment should be below the response box in the "+ Additional Options" thing.

milestone121

• Tier 2
« Reply #151 on: January 17, 2014, 09:54:32 PM »
Okay cool.
Hey Erichermit here are two save files.
First one is where I finish off Rekkesh and then a weird white screen shows up.
Second one is a save before the Rekkesh fight just in case u need.

Erichermit

• Tier 4
    • Facebook for Pelagic Games
« Reply #152 on: January 18, 2014, 12:06:01 AM »
Haha, it's certainly okay. Who wants to take a save file at the end of the game, anyway? I was suggesting that you send it to me in a private message actually, but whichever your method works for me!

I'm looking into the bug right now. I've been pretty busy today since I was setting up the Demo for my other game. :| The worst part was when I had apparently left in two undiscovered just-created bugs in the game right after releasing it and shouting about it all over the web. All good now though, though it reminds me a lot of my initial release of Enex2 as well. =P I must have a curse. The curse of carelessness.

At least this bug doesn't occur until the end of the game. You're basically forced to have already made up your mind on how you feel about it before it rears its ugly head at you. XD Also, sorry, but there's a good chance you'll have to kill Rekkesh again. Are you okay with that? If not, I can probably find an alternative for you (like sending you a version of the game battlers where Rekkesh has 1 HP) or something.

I blame you, Cef, for having your computer crash before you could get to the final boss! *Shame!* I kid.

The worst part is that after I fix this bug, I have to go to every hosting place and switch out the files. :(
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 12:07:54 AM by Erichermit »

Erichermit

• Tier 4
    • Facebook for Pelagic Games
« Reply #153 on: January 18, 2014, 12:38:30 AM »
Holy hell, your characters have some slick gear and are all 99? And 75 Ambrosias?

You're either madly devoted, or you cheated!

Which is actually fine either way. Part of the reason I didn't compress the game was so that nobody would be forced to play the game in a way they didn't want.

Anyway, I've made the fix! Thank you very much for finding it. I'll be putting a fully function build of the game back on the front page in a moment, but I'm guessing you don't want to download that monster. As such, I've included the map you should replace. Just drag this into the Data Folder and overwrite the old Map555. It will be necessary to defeat Rekkesh again.

I hope the ending is to your liking! It's probably a bit shorter than I had hoped. I also would have rather included a rebuilt Bedalni in the New Game+, but at this point it was either release the game now or never.

I feel guilty that the fortune teller is called a "Gypsy" now though. >.> Younger me was so culturally insensitive.

If you had fun with Enex2, you might want to consider playing Enex1: http://rpgmaker.net/games/5851/
Though fair warning, it's VERY dated. =X

« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 02:04:48 AM by Erichermit »

milestone121

• Tier 2
« Reply #154 on: January 18, 2014, 02:07:36 PM »
Oh yeah I had to cheat because I only have such a short time to complete this game using saved game editor. Sorry about that but it doesn't help much in the difficulty of the game besides having some extra potions to use. :D The bosses and normal monsters are still tough. The ones with the 2 worm blue and red like creatures took me a while to defeat.
And I don't mind defeating Rekkesh again, I did it like three times to check if the bug will happen again which it did. By the way the slick gear is just the stuff from the chests in the Shadow Realms, I needed a lot of money for that. Thanks for the fix I will check if it works.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 02:10:52 PM by milestone121 »