Author Topic: Interim  (Read 13464 times)

Sarkilas

• Tier 6
  • That guy
  • Current Mood: creative creative
Re: Interim
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2008, 12:42:50 PM »
1- That particular font install interfered with one of the other scripts that I have, so I didn't use it. I may eventually find something to replace it, but so far I haven't found anything I liked.
Which script was it? It might be easy to fix, even as easy as using an alias listing.

Looking forward to more by the way ;)

- Sark

Need scripting help? Toss me a PM and I'll see what I can do.
Also able to help with anything RMXP related. Please do not hesitate to ask.

Lunarea

• Tier 5
  • Current Mood: cheerful cheerful
« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2008, 06:23:09 PM »
I *think* it was one of the system scripts, but I'm not 100% sure. I'm having someone look into it, as well as another scripting bug I've encountered.  :vikonsmile:

Reives

• Dr Platplat
  • Director
  • Tier 7
    • Freebird Games
  • Current Mood: happy happy
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2009, 03:24:01 PM »
Post the new updates! :~

Lunarea

• Tier 5
« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2009, 05:52:11 PM »
Well, I didn't want to post just a teaser update, but it's probably a good idea to at least mention that I've switched from Half-Kaiser to a custom template, no?

New character template starring Enna and Rose:

Ruzu

• Tier 7
  • I'm stalking youuuuzzz
« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2009, 05:20:21 AM »
*stops drinking soda, and drops on pants*  :o THOSE ARE SO CUTE! I WANT TO TAKE THEM HOME! ;.;

Lunarea

• Tier 5
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2009, 11:11:55 AM »
Hehe, thanks! I'm going to end up with a cuteness overload, I just know it  :seraismile:

abigailian

• isn't creeped out by yellow wallpaper
  • Mod-Suspect
  • Tier 7
  • Oh emm SNAP!
« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2009, 11:15:38 AM »
Are you basically entirely creating your own graphics then? Not even  using a template. If so, very impressive, and I definitely like what I've seen so far. :)
This might hurt, it's not safe / But I know that I've gotta make a change / I don't care if I break,
At least I'll be feeling something

Lunarea

• Tier 5
« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2009, 11:19:19 AM »
I'm at 99% custom graphical content. The only things I haven't made myself is a tree and a couple of autotiles from Mack plus some recolored RTP autotiles - and that's really only because I didn't see a need to recreate something from scratch if it will end up looking exactly like the RTP stuff anyway. I made the template I'm using for the characters by myself :)

And thank you!

abigailian

• isn't creeped out by yellow wallpaper
  • Mod-Suspect
  • Tier 7
  • Oh emm SNAP!
« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2009, 11:49:39 AM »
Wow! This should be impressive for that reason alone then! There's not a whole lot of time to get into your story from the demo, but I'd say that was probably above average too, anyway. Definitely looking forward to more!
This might hurt, it's not safe / But I know that I've gotta make a change / I don't care if I break,
At least I'll be feeling something

Anthonie

• Tier 3
« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2009, 01:17:42 PM »
Sucks that the faces/sprites were from LaTale, nonetheless, great game, tried it out, and it's hella fun.

From own experience, I don't suggest using fonts nobody has, it turned me off (me being lazy as heck), having to click all the way to Windows/Fonts. >.>

Lunarea

• Tier 5
« Reply #55 on: April 22, 2009, 02:09:09 PM »
I got the LaTale faces a couple years ago before the game became well known and popular. I may eventually switch to custom faces, but not for a while. I don't have a tablet which severely limits what I can draw and I've invested a lot of time into getting those graphics customized enough for the game.

The future releases will have a script that auto-installs the necessary fonts. It was conflicting with one of my scripts before, but I finally managed to make it work.

Thanks for giving it a try :)

Reives

• Dr Platplat
  • Director
  • Tier 7
    • Freebird Games
« Reply #56 on: May 03, 2009, 06:21:18 PM »
Yeah, a tablet really helps a lot. Are the auto-font-installer reliable, by the way? I vaguely remember them working on some comps but not others, but that was years ago.

Lunarea

• Tier 5
« Reply #57 on: May 03, 2009, 06:39:41 PM »
I've been told that they should work on all computers now. But I've also included a font download link and instructions just in case.

Reives

• Dr Platplat
  • Director
  • Tier 7
    • Freebird Games
« Reply #58 on: May 03, 2009, 07:30:28 PM »
Oh okay, that's good. I was more afraid of it crashing the game rather than just not installing though, heheh.

Lunarea

• Tier 5
« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2009, 11:45:59 AM »
I've been kept a little busy with my side project, but I've tried to do some spriting when I had a free moment or two.

Here's a little preview of some NPCs you'll find in the next release:

The first one is Father Pietro, modelled heavily after Vulcanus from Disgaea. The other 3 are random townsfolk that will probably be making appearances in many towns  :P.