Author Topic: To The Moon Preorder OST problem  (Read 2845 times)

jp0249107

• Tier 2
To The Moon Preorder OST problem
« on: August 09, 2011, 01:07:10 PM »
Heyo,

Just a quick question, I preordered the OST for To The Moon, so I was wondering how I was to choose the tracks I want to download? I downloaded a file that had some tracks on it but the website description said I would be choosing the tracks. If I misunderstood it's fine because I'm more than happy to wait and support the devs, I'm just wanting to get my grubby hands on the different renditionts of To The Moon since it's such a wonderful song.

Thanks!

Ruben

• ~True Remembrance~
  • Mod-Suspect
  • Tier 7
  • :)
  • Current Mood: happy happy
Re: To The Moon Preorder OST problem
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 01:14:40 PM »
Pre-order of To the Moon <OST> including immediate download of 7 tracks in your choice of MP3 320, FLAC, or other formats. A link to the complete album will be emailed to you the moment its released.

I think it just means you can just the format if you want the tracks as MP3's or FLAC's or whatever.

Cool that you pre-ordered the soundtrack. :) And the tracks that are currently availiable are definitely great ones (the rest is just as great). So I fear you have to wait until October or whenever the album is released to get all tracks. In the meantime, have fun with the ones you currently have!

Vasha

• 小説家
  • Tier 7
  • Relentlessly Gay
    • My Tumblr
  • Current Mood: blank blank
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 01:24:45 PM »
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's just choose what format you get; you get ALL the tracks, though. Why would you only want some of them? :o

But, yeah, the whole album will probably be release in October when the game is done... or at least close to it. Who knows, though, maybe Reives will tease us with a new song every once in a while ;)

Reives

• Dr Platplat
  • Director
  • Tier 7
    • Freebird Games
  • Current Mood: happy happy
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2011, 01:33:55 PM »
Aye, it's the format. However, if you like the main theme (To the Moon/For River, the same melody Laura sang in the trailer), I can prepare one of the piano versions to add to the pre-order, and then send it out to you and the other pre-orderers if you'd like.

Cheers!

jp0249107

• Tier 2
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2011, 01:50:49 PM »
That would actually be pretty sweet! I'm a big choir nerd type and the college I go to doesn't have one so I've been itchin for something to sing haha. I saw this game on a news post on Rock Paper Shotgun and it immediately hooked me. I've been playing RPG's since Chrono Trigger and the trailer brought be back to those good ole' days. You guys have earned my support and a purchase when it comes out. I look forward to the email. Thanks again everyone!