Author Topic: Arith  (Read 2999 times)

Zenneth

• Tier 2
  • Current Mood: unmotivated unmotivated
Arith
« on: July 24, 2011, 12:10:30 AM »

is cancelled. Kindly refrain from posting here, thank you.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 04:29:31 AM by Zenneth »

Reives

• Dr Platplat
  • Director
  • Tier 7
    • Freebird Games
  • Current Mood: happy happy
Re: Arith
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 02:34:34 AM »
It's looking great. :) Love the mapping style. The sunbeam could probably be lowered in opacity by a bit, but the effect's still nice.

Note: The storyline is a little cliche but I have an original backstory that I'm not going to reveal.
That's fine and I'll take your word for it, but for promotional reasons, it's best to leave a hook in the synopsis somehow. c:

Good luck with it Zenneth!

Zenneth

• Tier 2
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2011, 03:18:32 AM »
@Reivesy: Thanks! I'll be removing the sunbeams (They're too glaring) but thanks anyway.

strawberry

• Tier 4
  • uh oh .. here&there ^o^
  • Current Mood: thoughtful thoughtful
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2011, 06:53:44 AM »
I personally liked the sunbeams  ??? maybe they're a bit strong, but to me they have a summery-morning like feeling in them. love the mapping  though :-* one question about the plot: you said that Gods warned human not to use the axe unless they wanna fight the evil, but eras passed after the axe has been used in selfish manners and not to fight the evil - wasn't there supposed to happen something like, I don't know, some sort of punishment .. ? But through all, I really like the graphics and hope that your backstory is as awesome as them :seraismile: Good luck with the game too, btw! :seraismile:

Zenneth

• Tier 2
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2011, 11:42:54 PM »
one question about the plot: you said that Gods warned human not to use the axe unless they wanna fight the evil, but eras passed after the axe has been used in selfish manners and not to fight the evil - wasn't there supposed to happen something like, I don't know, some sort of punishment .. ?
The storyline still needs fleshing out. That's all I can say. :seraisweat:

Zenneth

• Tier 2
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2011, 03:47:22 AM »
Sorry everyone for neglecting this post and I apologize that this game does not look so professional graphics-wise and storyline-wise. So I've updated the main post-check prologue, storyline, characters and I have also revamped the screenshots too. Please comment!

Merlandese

• 静態の遊子
  • Tier 7
  • ---
  • Current Mood: happy happy
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2011, 01:27:49 AM »
Why was this canceled? It wasn't posted for very long, and the logo looks awesome. ???

Does this mean a bigger and better project is on its way? Zenneth, explain yourself.

Zenneth

• Tier 2
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2011, 05:39:38 AM »
Not really. Just didn't have the motivation and time to continue. Sorry. :seraisweat: