Author Topic: Hello there.  (Read 1427 times)

Zammysoul

• Tier 2
  • Current Mood: cheerful cheerful
Hello there.
« on: June 23, 2011, 05:49:53 PM »
Hi, everyone  :)
I joined this forum...a VERY long time ago. But I don't think I ever posted at all. I can't remember. I went missing from the RPG making world for about...2 years, and I've just recently returned. I guess I will be sharing a little story here.

I used to talk to Reives quite a bit, back when HBgames was still rmxp.org. I was...I guess, a little obnoxious fanboy of Quintessence  :blush: But Reives was still very kind to me. He was one of the first real friends I made in the RPG making community.

Recently, I had the most random urge to replay Quintessence. I had to re-download it, because after I quit using RMXP, I went through several new computers and I didn't save anything related to RMXP because I never thought I'd go back to it. I replayed the whole thing, and I still adore it after all this time. I think it was when Chapter IV of Quintessence came out when I first came across the game. Anyway, I was inspired to get back to work on my game. I...have to start completely over, though. But I suppose it's something to do during summer vacation, eh?

So this is my formal introduction to the forum. I've been stalking the forum for a while, actually. Not creepy at all. I'm really looking forward to the new chapter of Quintessence and To the Moon!  :kardiansmile:
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 06:01:46 PM by Zammysoul »

Reives

• Dr Platplat
  • Director
  • Tier 7
    • Freebird Games
  • Current Mood: happy happy
Re: Hello there.
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 06:15:47 PM »
Heya Zammy, I remember you. :) Hope you've been well these past few years! And welcome again.

Zammysoul

• Tier 2
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 06:24:38 PM »
Heh, I was actually slightly worried that you wouldn't remember me. That would have been embarrassing. But I'm glad that you do! Quintessence has always been one of my favorite RMXP games that I've played, and I'm relieved to see that you haven't given up on it. I'd like to think that I've matured over my years of absence, so perhaps I can actually give some constructive criticism instead of being a raging fanboy when the next chapter is released  :reivsweat:

Vasha

• 小説家
  • Tier 7
  • Relentlessly Gay
    • My Tumblr
  • Current Mood: blank blank
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2011, 09:19:40 PM »
Hiya, Zammy! Nice to meet you! And don't worry, I'm sure Reives doesn't mind rabid fanboys too much ;) After all, he's kept us all here right? :P

Zammysoul

• Tier 2
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2011, 10:09:42 PM »
Nice to meet you, too, Vasha. Haha, I guess you're right. I just can't help but feel I was a little too...obnoxious in the past. That was so long ago, though. I'm probably just being too hard on myself about something so trivial  :P I'm just glad to finally officially be apart of the forum now that I've started posting. I can tell that there are a lot of great people here!

Just Lance

• 狼と冒険家
  • Tier 7
  • Commodore of Freebirdia Orbital Defense Fleet
  • Current Mood: perverse perverse
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2011, 01:21:10 PM »
'Ello Zammy. Glad to have some new faces here. ^^
About beeing a raging fanoby is nothing bad. Just look at me as a proof that I'm still here though beeing obnoxius as hell :D
Anyway enjoy your comeback to lands of Freebirdia.
"God, it's so hard to be a smartass nowadays." Dr. Neil Watts (To the Moon)

Zammysoul

• Tier 2
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2011, 02:50:20 PM »
Heya, Lance  :3 Very nice to meet you.
I definitely feel better about the whole fanboy thing, now. And I feel very welcome here. Thanks!

Green Dragon

• Tier 7
  • Finally unbound from my shackles, weak humans
  • Current Mood: blank blank
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2011, 03:54:51 PM »
Heya, there! And yeah, if you look for obnoxious fanboys, look no further than Lance and Vasha :P. Just kidding, you guys.

I'm mostly bit of a lurker nowadays, but I hope to get to know you.
If I could, I'd turn back time, forget it all and leave this mess behind.
If I could, her love would always be around.

Zammysoul

• Tier 2
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2011, 04:30:58 PM »
Hello, Nightbane! Hehe, I'm usually quite the lurker myself. I rarely post in forums, I just stalk everyone. But maybe that will change now. I hope I can get to know you, as well. Everyone here seems very interesting.

Just Lance

• 狼と冒険家
  • Tier 7
  • Commodore of Freebirdia Orbital Defense Fleet
  • Current Mood: perverse perverse
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2011, 05:23:22 PM »
Hehe so you're like my on DeviantArt. I even wrote to "WhyI am here": To stalk other artists :D
"God, it's so hard to be a smartass nowadays." Dr. Neil Watts (To the Moon)