Author Topic: Resources Needed  (Read 2843 times)

firestalker

• Tier 2
Resources Needed
« on: April 17, 2011, 12:58:54 PM »
Since it seems painfully obvious that I won't be getting my lost game back, I need to start over from scratch.

I used to have some add-ons that I can't seem to find anymore.  Here's the lists:

tileset add-ons:
  • Flowers - they were a large group and and the group was an odd shape that made for some decent looking effects. there were red ones and purple ones.  No it was not an auto-tile, they were an add-on.
  • Banners/thrones - There were an assortment of colors for banners, flags, and thrones.  Very useful
  • Library - an addon that made it easy to make a library.  It had book shelves all over the place and even some that were made to be walls.  It was great.
  • Grassy Ledges - There was great addon used for a mountain pass map.  It had ledges and holes that were covered with the long grass.
  • Carnival - There was a town like bazaar add-on set that had counters and covers, as well as large amounts of objects.
  • Ultimate Shop - as the name inplies, it was a tileset that had everything you could think of for a shop.  Boxes, clothes, wall hangings, weapons in boxes, etc.  It had a large amount of clothes and everything.

charasets:
  • Drain - there was a charaset that had an assortment of drains for different water types.  I actually modified it to be transparent so that I could put it just about anywhere, but I can do that again.  It had bubbles and ripples on it.

Thanks to anyone that can help me find these.  I have a few more that I used but I can't really remember them well...  They'll come back to me.

Thanks so much to all able to help.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 04:22:37 PM by firestalker »

strawberry

• Tier 4
  • uh oh .. here&there ^o^
  • Current Mood: thoughtful thoughtful
Re: Resources Needed
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2011, 04:08:09 PM »
I browsed through my games' resources [a true chaos  :o ] and I found a few stuff you may or may not find useful :seraisweat: about the thrones and stuff I have quite a few castle tiles if you wanna check them out let me know [ my 2nd game has a princess as a main chara so yeah :D ].

bookshelf:

flags

odd flowers

firestalker

• Tier 2
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2011, 04:20:33 PM »
Thank you thank you...  I've been looking for those flowers for a while now.  I like the banners as well, but I'm actually looking for the flags and thrones...  Think the RTP Castle throne and flags only many different colors [purple, brown, red, green, blue, etc.]

I can definitely use those you got though.

By any chance do you have the ledges?

Think these mixed with the long grass in the picture:

much like the way these are merged:

By any chance?

Off-Topic:  What's your avatar from.... looks familiar, but it's stuck at the tip of my tongue.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 04:24:08 PM by firestalker »

strawberry

• Tier 4
  • uh oh .. here&there ^o^
  • Current Mood: thoughtful thoughtful
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2011, 04:48:43 AM »
dunno, check the first&third attachement, though I don't think I have what you're looking for - btw the 2nd has throne apparently [lol, random comments :seraismile: ]

btw, the avatar is Nyu from Elfen Lied :seraismile: