Author Topic: Download link.  (Read 19507 times)

Reives

• Dr Platplat
  • Director
  • Tier 7
    • Freebird Games
  • Current Mood: happy happy
Re: Download link.
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2008, 12:08:14 AM »
I gotta log off for a while for a break too; been staring at the screen for too long.

abigailian

• isn't creeped out by yellow wallpaper
  • Mod-Suspect
  • Tier 7
  • Oh emm SNAP!
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2008, 12:08:43 AM »
Hahaha okay I'm gonna download and play it, I'll give my full review afterwards [x I won't be able to grace you guys with my presence for 30 minutes D: hope you don't mind.

We'll survive.
This might hurt, it's not safe / But I know that I've gotta make a change / I don't care if I break,
At least I'll be feeling something

abigailian

• isn't creeped out by yellow wallpaper
  • Mod-Suspect
  • Tier 7
  • Oh emm SNAP!
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2008, 12:18:17 AM »
Two things.

Just a little note about TML: This game hasn't been released at many places; just .org and rmrk so far. I am planning to hold onto it until the upcoming release of Quintessence is ready, as a promotional side-release.

Is that still the plan?

Ciao! (I got school in the morning. :P)
This might hurt, it's not safe / But I know that I've gotta make a change / I don't care if I break,
At least I'll be feeling something

Reives

• Dr Platplat
  • Director
  • Tier 7
    • Freebird Games
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2008, 01:19:24 AM »
Laters.
And aye, that's the plan but, I'm just really drained out lately and there's a million things to do, so it's kinda slipping late. :p Even releasing on other boards didn't happen until late today, and even then it was very slacked and I didn't do half the things I wanted to do.

Legacyblade

• 発行所は頑張って下さい!
  • Mod-Suspect
  • Tier 7
  • Current Mood: playful playful
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2008, 12:00:18 AM »
I'm so bored I might actually play this again...naw :P It was well done, it just reminded me of those blasted pointless short stories I had to find deep meaning in in English literature. I'm not going to spend my break time PLAYING a pointless weird shortstory. But meh, those of you who haven't been tortured by countless such stories like Mirror Lied by your collage english class, you will love it.

Reives

• Dr Platplat
  • Director
  • Tier 7
    • Freebird Games
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2008, 02:01:04 AM »
Someone told me there's a kind of french poetry where you draw random words on slips of paper from a hat and put them together, then interpret what they mean. D:

Legacyblade

• 発行所は頑張って下さい!
  • Mod-Suspect
  • Tier 7
  • Current Mood: playful playful
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2008, 05:05:44 PM »
O_O sounds like the "great works of poetic art" I had to study in english class last year, XD

a bottle....

l   ies     broken   

(and some other random crap. It was a messed up sentence where the writer spammed the space button, O think)

I got an A for basically saying "this is a piece of crap". You get high grades if you can, in a sophisticated way, take the total opposite viewpoint of the textbook, especially when the professor probably thinks the poems are horrible too ^_~

But yes, Mirror lied isn't as bad as the poetry I evaluated, but it's pointless, vauge, openended-ness reminds me of the freaky short stories I read (if you value your sanity, do NOT read The Yellow Wallpaper )

soranokira

• Tier 7
  • Current Mood: bored bored
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2008, 10:08:54 AM »
o.0 will try after I finish downloading it. which probably is gonna be awhile since my download rate is crap.
The wind will cease to be one day, and as I pass, what marks remain?
Graduation is not the end, we'll still be friends from here on out

Sana90

• Tier 3
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2009, 04:13:00 AM »
I Have one word for this game:'Weird' O_O :nds:  :whaaa?: what was the point of this game? lol i found it creepy and scary cuz Leenah never talked.....XD but on the other hand the music and graphics where awesome =D  :vikonsmile:

A new signature set :) XD

soranokira

• Tier 7
  • Current Mood: bored bored
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2009, 03:12:16 PM »
you mean Leah?
I guess it was supposed to hint at how our lives are trapped like in the house, and there the email who keeps calling you not to listen to birdie cos it's gonna end up breaking you free from the cage or sth.
read some of the other threads in this board, they got more stuff regarding the 'story' behind the game.
The wind will cease to be one day, and as I pass, what marks remain?
Graduation is not the end, we'll still be friends from here on out

black_angelx

• Tier 3
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2009, 01:01:44 AM »
Hahaz...though the expected game play time was 15-20 minutes, I took a whole hour to finish it... 'cos I got stuck after the fire thing LOL. (Man, I was stupid at playing computer games.) I love the music... very mysterious mood. :)

black.dragon

• Tier 2
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2009, 12:07:48 AM »
LOVE THIS GAME!

foxwatcher

• Tier 2
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2010, 12:27:33 AM »
I'm not sure if this is the right place for a comment like this... but I just wanted to say I recently played this game and enjoyed it a lot.  The ambience was perfect, I was tense practically the entire time I played the game.  I think the end could have been a bit less ambiguous, but beyond that the game was a fantastic experience.  I might stick around and check out some of your other games.

Quintessence15

• Tier 2
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2010, 03:10:38 PM »
LOVE THIS GAME!

Gogobrasil8

• Tier 3
  • Current Mood: cheerful cheerful
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2013, 05:12:06 PM »
I will never play it again! Too tension for a game! I thought every time dat something would appear and try to kill me! :pewpewpew:
Lunair >> all

To the Moon - Finished
Do you remember my lullaby? - Finished
The Mirror Lied - Finished
Quintessence - Finished (Sorta, of course.)
A Bird`s Story - Finished

:plat:<- I love This Smiley

Twitter: @gogobrasil8_br