Author Topic: Second recording session (until my dad came home)  (Read 1117 times)

Ronnie

• Tier 7
  • we live in a beautiful world.
    • my personal blog
  • Current Mood: creative creative
Second recording session (until my dad came home)
« on: October 05, 2010, 04:39:12 PM »
I thank Rayen for this afternoon's session, because she and her singing made me want to sing so badly I just HAD to record something again.
BTW 6 of my earlier videos are also up on YouTube which I didn't link here (though there are some of you who subscribed me ^^)

P.S. I know the quality is even more horrible than usual. Please don't point that out. I was standing too close to the camera, lol. xD What I'm curious about is what you think about my singing itself.

P.S.2.: please try not minding the stupid clicking noise, it's also because where I was standing *shoots herself*

Gravity (Sara Bareilles)

Tsubasa wa Pleasure Line (Chrno Crusade)

Time To Say Goodbye
"They say that New York is the City That Never Sleeps. I think the people who say that have never been to Tokyo. Tokyo is the City That Never Even Blinks." (Pianissimo Butterfly) ~ click it, if you like Gravitation, you'll love this.

"Nosza, fogadd bilincseinket, kötözd be fájó szívverésed..." (József Attila)

Merlandese

• 静態の遊子
  • Tier 7
  • ---
  • Current Mood: happy happy
Re: Second recording session (until my dad came home)
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2010, 06:57:29 PM »
*subbed* *subbed* *subbed*  :vikonsmile:

Mela

• 憂鬱
  • Tier 7
  • Current Mood: tired tired
Re: Second recording session (until my dad came home)
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2010, 07:40:19 PM »
Terrific! I love your deep, feminine singing voice! *.* I literally got goose bumps while listening to "Time To Say Goodbye". o: