Author Topic: Summer things  (Read 1228 times)

Ronnie

• Tier 7
  • we live in a beautiful world.
    • my personal blog
  • Current Mood: creative creative
Summer things
« on: July 03, 2010, 05:56:44 PM »
Sorry for not noting you earlier, I was in a hurry, and by the time I realized I forgot to write here, I was already at Lake Balaton with no internet. But since tomorrow is a music casting I attend, I came home for a day and therefore now I can tell you that I won't be online until the 20th of August. There is a place where there's wifi, in a small restaurant, but it's within bicycling distance, and that's a bit bothersome with a laptop, so I won't go there more than once every 2 weeks.
I'm going to work there in a supermarket (probably), or some translation work (student job or whatever), and finally spend some time with my boyfriend ^__^
He gave me a ring, by the way :D it looks really nice, and I want to carve some kanji into it xD probably my signo, "shiruba-mizuumi". :P But that's probably useless information for most of you.
I hope everyone is enjoying summer, most of all Joel and Meelika ;D because they SO deserve it.
And by the way (just because I'm a lazy a** to look up the proper topic I say here): Kan, your bungee-jumping video is AWESOME! :D

Cheers for ya all!
Lots of love,
Ronnie

p.s.: if something important/funny/whateverness happens, I'll write it in this topic for anyone who's interested in me, when I go to the restaurant that has wifi.
"They say that New York is the City That Never Sleeps. I think the people who say that have never been to Tokyo. Tokyo is the City That Never Even Blinks." (Pianissimo Butterfly) ~ click it, if you like Gravitation, you'll love this.

"Nosza, fogadd bilincseinket, kötözd be fájó szívverésed..." (József Attila)

Vasha

• 小説家
  • Tier 7
  • Relentlessly Gay
    • My Tumblr
  • Current Mood: blank blank
Re: Summer things
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2010, 06:19:14 PM »
Well, I hope to see you back real soon! Hope the time flies fast! (man, you're so busy!)

Raxus

• とてもかっこいいですよ!
  • Mod-Suspect
  • Tier 7
  • Ignore the Hats! I don't have a problem!
    • Cupcakes So Sweet and Tasty~
  • Current Mood: playful playful
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2010, 10:41:00 PM »
Hey! I hope you're enjoying your summer! I'm enjoying mine with Meelika!  :seraismile: That's awesome about the ring, you should post a picture of it. :D

Ronnie

• Tier 7
    • my personal blog
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2010, 08:03:40 AM »
Yeah, I'm busy - but that's nothing compared to what will come in September and October (I probably won't be online for quite a while >.>).

And the ring, well, it doesn't look so extra now, just a plain silver ring. I'll take a picture when the carving is in it. ^^
"They say that New York is the City That Never Sleeps. I think the people who say that have never been to Tokyo. Tokyo is the City That Never Even Blinks." (Pianissimo Butterfly) ~ click it, if you like Gravitation, you'll love this.

Ronnie

• Tier 7
    • my personal blog
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2010, 11:53:22 AM »
I'M HOME!!! ^_____^

Reives

• Dr Platplat
  • Director
  • Tier 7
    • Freebird Games
  • Current Mood: happy happy
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2010, 03:37:45 PM »
Oh hey Ronnie, http://freebirdgames.com/forum/index.php?topic=2594.0
And welcome back. c:

Vasha

• 小説家