Author Topic: BLKAFHKAL!!!  (Read 1374 times)

Vasha

• 小説家
  • Tier 7
  • Relentlessly Gay
    • My Tumblr
  • Current Mood: blank blank
BLKAFHKAL!!!
« on: April 05, 2010, 03:08:02 PM »
so yeah... i've finally started working on the graphics for a/my game again, but i'm completely stumped. i'm using facesets (made through faceset maker) and sprites<duh> (most of which are made through the loose leaf character generator), but i have one character who i am dissatisfied with all of the stuff i make for him!

so yeah... if anyone could help, here are two concept arts of him:

http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss65/El_Sushi/lilitu.jpg
http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss65/El_Sushi/lilitu2.png

he's pale, got red eyes, and black hair (yeah, for anyone in the RP, it's him)

i'd really like if someone could make a sprite and/or a faceset (that has the same general style as the facemaker ones, so it doesn't look completely different) for him. or even give me some pointers or part of a faceset or something. i just really need help!

please help! thanks in advance!

Sushi

• is a glom.
  • Tier 7
  • FLOAT! FLOAT! FLOAT! ...OLIVEEEEEERRR!!!
  • Current Mood: happy happy
Re: BLKAFHKAL!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2010, 04:22:04 PM »
Lilu is just so stubborn. xD

I 'unno about sprites(though I could take a shot at it; I've done a bit of pixel art before. ...like once. ...a long time ago. xD;;), but mebbe I could attempt the face thingy? What exactly do you need for that?
"Part of the appeal of the fantastic is taking ridiculous ideas very seriously and pretending they're not absurd." — China Miéville

Vasha

• 小説家
  • Tier 7
  • Relentlessly Gay
    • My Tumblr
  • Current Mood: blank blank
Re: BLKAFHKAL!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2010, 04:33:40 PM »
only one expression needed - probably either an angry or an apathetic expression. besides that it should all be rather self explanatory