Author Topic: Sushi's Sketchbook/Notebook/Junk Drawer  (Read 2295 times)

Sushi

• is a glom.
  • Tier 7
  • FLOAT! FLOAT! FLOAT! ...OLIVEEEEEERRR!!!
  • Current Mood: happy happy
Sushi's Sketchbook/Notebook/Junk Drawer
« on: March 17, 2010, 02:08:19 PM »
HEY HEY HEY, YOU, WITH THE FACE. YEAH, YOU. ...HI. <333

So. This = Sushi-Sushi's lil' corner of creativeish stuff. Drawings, writings, photographings, graphicings, and the making up of words that make little sense will all be here. <3
Bad grammar, that'll be here too.

A-a-anyhow.

Here we go!

(and yes the titles are pretty much completely random)

Spoiler: Original - Death Gods Don't Play Dice • show

"But... isn't it lonely?"
"Lonely? Are you kidding me? Shinigami get along perfectly well by themselves. Unlike you humans."
"...'human'?"

So the quality is terrible because scanner = broke'd and I'll get a better version up when scanner = fixed. At which point I'll actually do a decent coloring job(this coloring was in no way intended to be even vaguely... y'know... good, I just needed to get some shades defined/hide all the shadow marks the stupid camera picked up. >_>)

SO. Lil' info: Kid with the cat = Leon D'Vries, the MOST PATHETIC VAMPYRE IN EXISTENCE but he's highly adorable so we forgive him. C: Oh and the kitteh is a witch stuck in black cat form. Her name is Sage. ...but Leon does not know of her witchiness and thinks she's just his pet cat and calls her Lulu. >w>

ANYWAY. Winged shinigami guy who's doesn't seem concerned about lung cancer: Roman Wolfstadt, who is more commonly known as Sonsfortuna. He's a shinigami who... um.... can't shinigami. D: He can't reap souls, so he's a bounty-hunter instead.

And yes, that is cancer candy he's got there. >:| Bad Sons, sending such a message to innocent young Leon! ...'course, I'm sure Leon's realized by now that Sons = NOT A PERSON YOU WANT AS YOUR ROLE MODEL AND ANYTHING HE DOES IS PROBABLY SOMETHING YOU SHOULDN'T. Yes.

...also I freaking want his gloves and should seriously attempt to make them even though I have no sewing skills whatsoever BUT I CAN'T DO THAT 'CAUSE FIRST I'M GONNA MAKE A KAI GLOVE~~~~~!!!!!!! (Don't you just LOVE how I managed to slip [switch] into this? Yeah, I'm obsessed. OH WELL!)

Oh and did I mention that Leon and Sons are normally drawn in entirely different styles and trying to fit Leon into Son's style was like trying to fit Sailor Moon into X-men? ...yeah.

(And I went for the CTRL+S button more than once on this... while I was drawing it on paper. >_____>; )

Spoiler: {switch} - Welcome to the Matori • show

Just a little icon I whipped up. The lineart is from the [switch] manga, I just colored it and slapped on some fancy effects. I likes it, but I has no siggie to go with it, and I'm far too lazy to color another one. xD (And if anyone's wondering, my current forumset = same thing. [switch] lineart + colorz + effectz = much epicness)

OH ALSO KAI IS THE MOST ADORABLE PSYCOPATH EVER.

..that is all.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 01:11:18 AM by Sushi »
"Part of the appeal of the fantastic is taking ridiculous ideas very seriously and pretending they're not absurd." — China Miéville

mepwnn

• いつまでも
  • Tier 7
  • profile picture courtesy of Silentgears
Re: Sushi's Sketchbook/Notebook/Junk Drawer
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 09:51:03 PM »
Mm, I was almost debating whether your definition of shinigami was correct, turns out it is :P

Time to go beat up a shinigami
Portals... must capture... ALL the portals... (click image to enlarge)

Sushi

• is a glom.
  • Tier 7
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2010, 09:54:41 PM »
Haha, well, Sons uses the term shinigami loosely anyway. d:

Ojnoes. Shinigami fight time? D:
"Part of the appeal of the fantastic is taking ridiculous ideas very seriously and pretending they're not absurd." — China Miéville

mepwnn

• いつまでも
  • Tier 7

Sushi

• is a glom.
  • Tier 7
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2010, 10:19:41 PM »
Lazy like me. I sympathize. >w>

mepwnn

• いつまでも
  • Tier 7
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2010, 11:27:25 PM »
xD I just beat her up twice. It was fun

Sushi

• is a glom.
  • Tier 7
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2010, 11:43:09 PM »
Poor shinigami. DDDD: -pets her-