Author Topic: LB's Strange Love Life  (Read 26478 times)

Legacyblade

• 発行所は頑張って下さい!
  • Mod-Suspect
  • Tier 7
  • Current Mood: playful playful
LB's Strange Love Life
« on: February 15, 2008, 06:12:17 PM »
EDIT:
The messages from this topic was originally from Vikon's thread in Ask-A-Character, somebody must've moved the messages to this new thread. legacyblade, feel free to change the topic's title as you please, but do not remove this notice.

Blast, I didn't think of sending valentines to quintessence characters. Lunair looks sort of like the girl I'm in love with, so that would have made it less depressing.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 06:03:30 PM by legacyblade »

Jellyrebel

• Tier 6
  • Jelly Belly
Shy?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2008, 02:04:52 PM »
Just hope that she doesnt have the same attitude as Lunair?

Legacyblade

• 発行所は頑張って下さい!
  • Mod-Suspect
  • Tier 7
Shy?
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2008, 03:04:04 PM »
No nothing like it. She's the coolest person I've ever met, and usually seems to be happy (but not annoyingly so).

Reives

• Dr Platplat
  • Director
  • Tier 7
    • Freebird Games
  • Current Mood: happy happy
Shy?
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2008, 04:35:40 PM »
You should've dropped her off a valentine, then. D: Wouldn't hurt if she's relatively nice.

Legacyblade

• 発行所は頑張って下さい!
  • Mod-Suspect
  • Tier 7
Shy?
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2008, 04:54:55 PM »
You may not be able to tell by my inet personality, but I am shy. Especially when it comes to girls, I have little to no confidence. It takes an immense force of will to say anything to her, let alone do a valentine.

menti

• Mod-Suspect
  • Tier 5
  • «a plane pour moi
Shy?
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2008, 01:01:28 AM »
Aw! That is so cute! You could have just given it to her annonymously...

Jellyrebel

• Tier 6
  • Jelly Belly
Shy?
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2008, 12:35:14 PM »
Is it just a one-sided love?

Are you considered in or out?

Legacyblade

• 発行所は頑張って下さい!
  • Mod-Suspect
  • Tier 7
Shy?
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2008, 12:55:07 PM »
@menti, you're the first person to call that cute. It may have been cute when I was 14, but I'm 17 now, so people think it's either creepy (that's usually the girls) or pathetic (the usual response of guys).

@carson, eh? What does that mean?

menti

• Mod-Suspect
  • Tier 5
  • «a plane pour moi
Shy?
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2008, 03:06:04 PM »
@legacy: I think anybody who is shy is cute, no matter what their age.  ;D

Reives

• Dr Platplat
  • Director
  • Tier 7
    • Freebird Games
  • Current Mood: happy happy
Shy?
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2008, 03:14:00 PM »
Mm, I think the thing with being shy in reality is that to others, they don't really know upfront that one is shy. To the bystander, the shy person often is just seen as anti-social and cold or whatnot, because of the lack of communication to begin with. In most cases, if the shy person perhaps just talk to them even if just once and displays some friendliness, everyone'd still get along very well. People are just afraid and protective against what they don't know. D:

Jellyrebel

• Tier 6
  • Jelly Belly
Shy?
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2008, 03:35:43 PM »
Well if your really popular, then dont be afraid and go confront her.
But if your not, you have no chance. Unless ur cute, like what menti said.

Legacyblade

• 発行所は頑張って下さい!
  • Mod-Suspect
  • Tier 7
Shy?
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2008, 05:32:15 PM »
@menti, if only all girls thought that way v_v. They always think Iím a stalker because I hardly say anything.

@Rives, The reason shy people donít talk to people every once in awhile and show friendliness is because theyíre shy. In my case, talking to people in person is horribly difficult, and often times makes me want to disappear. Itís even worse when youíve become shy. I used to be outgoing, but I kept getting betrayed, abandoned, scorned, used, and so on, that I finally shut myself off. Now that I trust people again, and want to open up, I find it difficult, since Iíve become shy. But yes, on the outside, I do appear anti-social and cold, I probably seem like a male version of Lunair (which I sort of am).

@Carson, What part of shy donít you understand? If I was popular, I wouldnít be shy, now would I? But I know that shy guys (Mario reference not intended) do have the ability to get girls, it just takes a girl that recognizes that the guy isnít a prick, and is just shy.

Legacyblade

• 発行所は頑張って下さい!
  • Mod-Suspect
  • Tier 7
Shy?
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2008, 06:02:40 PM »
Yeah I know. I'm good at talking to a few people, and I make an effort, but it's difficult. What really makes me mad though...

Yesterday at church, everyone in my class had been looking at some pictures on the wall. All but me and Aimee (the girl I'm in love with) had walked away. Ready to seize the good timing (I can't make myself join other's conversations, since I usually end up "butting in" rather than joining it), I thought of something to say. Using a few seconds to work up the confidence, I ran over what I was going to say, to make sure it didn't sound stupid. I then turned towards her, opened my mouth to speak and....

someone said "Aimee, come here." It was one of Aimee's friends, and she left the spot. I wanted to punch something. I ALMOST DID IT, but no.... >:(

menti

• Mod-Suspect
  • Tier 5
  • «a plane pour moi
Shy?
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2008, 03:09:27 PM »
@legacy: Aw that's sad, but surely all you have to do to show her that you're not some freaky stalker guy and are just shy is to say hi every now and then? Not just to her, but to other people to. Try not to worry that you'll say something stupid, just say hi and roll from there. If you do say something stupid, hopefully she's nice and she'll just ignore it, but if you don't talk to her you'll miss out on your chance, just like you did yesterday, or whenever it was for you.

Legacyblade

• 発行所は頑張って下さい!
  • Mod-Suspect
  • Tier 7
Shy?
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2008, 05:46:11 PM »
Let me respond to Menti first.

@menti, Well I do say hi whenever I see her, and not in a creepy monotone anymore, XD. But I know, I need to just get up the courage and say something. On sunday (2 days ago now) it only took me about 12 seconds to figure out what I was going to say. If Aimee's friend had given me 1 more second...but no. Anyways, I saw her again today, and for the first time my "Stalker Sense" (as someone named it) didn't go off when she came in the room. Normally, I have the strange ability to sense when she's anywhere near me (within about a mile or so) and know prety much where she is (usually within 15 feet). It was bewildering when I was talking to someone, then I hear her voice, she was within my eyesight, and I didn't even see her, XD. Well, anyways, I said hi, but I couldn't work up the courage to say anything else.

But I appreciate your words of encouragement, maybe hearing this from a girl can get me to say something, wish me luck!

@Kan, you may now move these posts.